AmourMeet Review (2023)
|Number of users||167.3K|
|Number of visits per month||153K|
|Male to female ratio||44/56|
|Payment system||Visa, Mastercard|
AmourMeet is an international dating site, which, unlike most other similar platforms, connects singles worldwide. Here, you can meet people from Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe, but what else does it have to offer to a user? Is it worth paying for or even visiting? Read this AmourMeet review to find out.
AmourMeet is an international dating site designed for people interested in serious relationships and marriage.
Overall AmourMeet rating
|Ease of use||9|
AmourMeet in 30 seconds
- An international dating site with over 500,000 members from all over the globe
- Most women are from Ukraine, Colombia, Argentina, the Philippines, and Kazakhstan
- Most men are from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia
- Falls under the category of freemium online dating sites with both free and paid features
- Letter service, instant chat, and audio and video messaging are available to premium users
- Women must verify their identity and add real photos to sign up
- The registration process is faster and simpler for men
- No mobile app but the website is user-friendly
AmourMeet for men
There’s the gender imbalance men should take into account. The gender ratio is 70% of men to 30% of women, and though it may seem a serious drawback, considering that not all men create good competitive profiles, a male user can easily get more attention on the site just by adding more photos and information when signing up for the AmourMeet dating website.
AmourMeet for women
AmourMeet is one of the international dating sites where women don’t have to pay for messaging. However, the requirements for new potential female members are much stricter than for male users—a woman can’t join the AmourMeet community without confirming her identity, writing a good bio, and providing at least 3 real photos.
Who is and isn’t AmourMeet for?
- Singles who want to date internationally
- People who are interested in serious relationships rather than in something casual
- Users who don’t mind paying for special features
- Singles seeking casual sex, affairs, and hookups
- People who believe that you can’t build an emotional connection at a distance
- Users who’d like to use a completely free online dating platform
Pros & cons of using AmourMeet
- Over half a million active members who are genuinely interested in finding a partner
- Very detailed profiles with 5+ profile pictures and meaningful self-descriptions
- Members can not only send messages but also exchange media files
- Transparent pricing policy, no hidden costs
- Both search features can be used by free members
- No free unlimited messaging
- No mobile app
AmourMeet overview: Things you should know
Though every user can join AmourMeet for free and get free credits as a newly registered member, it still can’t be considered a free dating site. So, what a user must and must not pay for? Below, we’re going to explain how all free and paid features work.
After the free registration is complete, a user gets instant access to the website and can use the following features.
- Upgrading a profile. You can share as many photos as you want on your profile and write a self-description, as well as explain what you are looking for on the site. Also, members can fill in standard fields like hobbies or education to provide others with more information about themselves and their lives.
- The Like Her/Him feature. If you have ever been using online dating websites like Tinder, you already know how this feature works. This is good old swiping, and you can view, skip, or like as many profiles as you want.
- Access to profiles. Also, free members can view all the profiles on the site and see their photos and self-descriptions.
- Advanced search. You can find the best matches based on your dating preferences—using advanced search filters is completely free.
- The Say Hello feature. Though nearly all communication tools on AmourMeet can be used only by paying users, free members can send greeting messages to members they like. Note that these are not custom messages—a member can choose between a few standard templates.
- Support services. Every user can reach the support team by filling in the form right on the AmourMeet official website.
Generally speaking, a free user gets everything they may need to learn more about potential matches and evaluate their level of interest in themselves on this dating site.
Those who want to find matches and communicate with potential partners on the site to meet their girlfriend or boyfriend in real life need to buy credits, and here are the features they can be spent on:
- Instant messaging. There’s a pretty good online messenger on the site, and the cost of using it is 2 credits per minute.
- Sending a photo. Members can exchange photos as often as they want to, but there’ll be extra fees for each picture sent.
- Sending video messages, audio messages, and stickers. Though there’s no instant video chat, you can still exchange videos and audio messages, as well as some great stickers for an extra fee (from 5 to 25 credits).
👉🏻 What is the dating process on AmourMeet like? You have free access to a dating platform, can learn a lot about other members, and contact some of them using the basic communication features, but the credit system doesn’t let you communicate for free or unlock unlimited messaging. This is a pretty common scheme for international online dating platforms, though, and we appreciated that not only text messaging is available, and were satisfied with the experience overall. That’s why we give AmourMeet 8.5 points out of 10 for its set of features.
Is AmourMeet free? As we’ve mentioned previously, no, it definitely isn’t. However, it’s not one of the incredibly expensive websites either. Currently, the costs of credits are as follows:
👉🏻 Considering that all members get 20 free credits for signing up and that prices aren’t that high compared to other similar niche platforms, we can give AmourMeet 8.3 out of 10 points for the pricing policy.
Most profiles on AmourMeet are pretty detailed. If you browse a random personal page on the site, you’ll see the following:
- Basic details — name, age, birthdate, location
- Photos — usually, at least 5-7 pictures
- Appearance details — hair color, eye color, body type, height,
- Social information — from education and occupation to marital status and relationship goal
- Hobby and habits — various types of activities and information on bad habits
- Self-summary — anything that a member wants others to know about them
- Who I am Looking for — anything that a member wants to tell about their perfect match
👉🏻 We must admit that women’s profiles are usually more detailed. In particular, men may have 3-5 photos on their pages, but they often just specify some details instead of writing as long self-descriptions as women. Nonetheless, when you browse a random profile, you can expect it to be detailed enough and contain a lot of information that can help you decide to contact or not to contact this person. So, in our opinion, AmourMeet deserves 9.1 points out of 10 for profile quality.
Ease of use
The site is pretty user-friendly. You shouldn’t expect the AmourMeet dating site to work like Tinder as the system is a bit more complex, and there are more features than most “mainstream” dating platforms usually have, but a few hours is enough to understand how it works.
👉🏻 The design is pretty minimalist—there are not all those overwhelming pictures, links, and ads that worsen the experience, so we believe that the site deserves 9 out of 10 points for its usability.
Is AmourMeet legit? Yes, it’s one of the oldest and most popular niche Asian dating sites that connects real singles and provides high-quality online dating services. Is AmourMeet a scam? No, it’s not, but I’d still recommend following all the common safety rules when using it—even the best security systems can’t guarantee 100% safety to every user. Is AmourMeet worth using? It depends on what kind of experience you expect to have and who you want to meet. If you’re looking for a foreign partner to start a serious relationship with, it will be a pretty good option to choose.
AmourMeet is an international dating website where one can start a serious relationship with one of singles from Western countries, Asia, Latin America, or Europe. It works for casual daters, too, but most are still seeking deep commitment. It’s a freemium platform with both free and paid features.
The AmourMeet dating site accepts all adult users. Most women are from Asian, Latin, and European countries, while men are from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. Communication is paid for men, but women must meet more requirements and confirm their identities to become AmourMeet members.
AmourMeet is an online dating site where members control their spending. They can buy credits and spend them on text messaging, Letters, audio and video messaging, and the costs start at $2.99 per 35 credits.
You can go to the Credits section (there’ll be a button right under your profile picture) or just press the blue Buy Credits button on the side menu. Then, you’ll need to choose the credit package, choose the payment method, and top up your balance.
Go to My Profile, scroll down the page, and you’ll see the Delete Your Profile link. Confirm that you want to delete your profile, and it will become invisible to all other users. If you want to restore it one day, you’ll be able to do it by contacting the AmourMeet support team.