Dating Barranquilla Women — Best Places to Meet Girls in Barranquilla, Colombia
If you want to know more about the Barranquilla dating scene, we know how to help you. In this Barranquilla dating guide, we’ll talk about the best places where foreign men can meet real girls from this city, both online and offline.
- Meeting Barranquilla women online: It’s cheap, it’s convenient, and it’s very popular—there are thousands of Colombian women on dating websites.
- Meeting them during the day: Barranquilla isn’t the top tourist destination, but there are a lot of malls, parks, outdoor areas, and beaches where you can approach local girls.
- Meeting Barranquilla singles during the night: The nightlife isn’t that great in the city, but it’s definitely worth mentioning. There are several bars and nightclubs you just can’t miss if you’re going to date Barranquilla women!
|Best dating sites
|, , ,
|Tabaca, Pescaye, Lobo Cocktail Bar, Storia D’amore Barranquilla
|La Troja, La Puerta De Abajo, Trucupey
|City’s women population
🇨🇴 3 Best Dating Websites to Meet Barranquilla Women
🇨🇴 Find Barranquilla Single Women
Meeting Barranquilla women on dating sites
The best way for foreign men interested in Colombian women is online dating. There are many websites with lots of Colombian women who speak English and want to meet a man from the US, Canada, or the UK. Such websites are quite common across Latin America, but Colombia, along with Brazil, is the leader of the region in this regard.
The main advantage of online dating is convenience: there’s no need to pay for premium accommodation in a fancy hotel, you don’t need to buy tickets, and you don’t even need to leave your home, at least at the first stages of your relationship. It’s cheaper, more convenient, and a much better option than offline dating for those who have serious intentions. It’s almost impossible to find a girl for a long-term relationship if your vacation is only 4–7 days, let’s be honest. With online dating, building a serious relationship is much easier.
The main problem of online dating is that finding a good website may be a very time-consuming process. But that’s not something you need to worry about—we have tested all the most popular dating sites and selected the best ones for you. Just take a look at the table below, choose among the top 4 platforms, and start chatting with real women today!
|Best for meeting beautiful Barranquilla ladies online and transferring your communication offline
|Best for those searching for a reputable and trusted dating app with beautiful Barranquilla ladies
|Best for those who want to meet not only Barranquilla girls but women from across Latin America
|Best for those who want to find a simple, intuitive, and user-friendly dating app with thousands of girls
Meeting women in Barranquilla during the day
It’s important to understand that Barranquilla has that “small town vibe” Medellin and Bogota don’t have. This city is a bit less expat-friendly than the two cities mentioned before, so people here may be a bit more closed and less friendly to foreigners than people from the capital, Medellin, or Cali. This shouldn’t be a problem if you’re going to date Barranquilla women, of course, but you still need to understand it and reduce your expectations a little.
Still, there are lots of places in Barranquilla where foreign men can approach single girls. Here they are.
- ☀️ Beaches. Approaching women on a beach may be a bit more challenging than doing it in a mall, but your chances are quite high if you’re confident enough. We highly recommend visiting Playa Pradomar and Sabanilla Beach.
- ☀️ Malls. Centro Comercial Buenavista, Viva Cencto Comercial, and Mallplaza Buenavista Centro Comercial are definitely worth visiting.
- ☀️ Parks and outdoor areas. You can go to a Zoo (Zoologico de Barranquilla), visit Parque Isla Salamanca, or just walk around and approach local women in a Parque Paseo de la Castellana.
Daytime dating is interesting, but let’s be fair: most miracles happen at night. Continue reading the Barranquilla dating guide to learn more about the nightlife and nighttime dating scene in this city.
Meeting women in Barranquilla at night
In the previous paragraph, we mentioned the small-town vibes that were quite unexpected for a city with a population of 1,200,000. Well, this can be applied to the nightlife in this city, too—it’s definitely not as bright and great as in Bogota or Medellin.
But again: does this mean you can’t meet Barranquilla (Colombia) women at night? No. It’s just that the number of places you have to visit is smaller. Here are these places.
- 🌘 Restaurants and bars. Tabaca, Pescaye, Lobo Cocktail Bar, Storia D’amore Barranquilla are definitely worth visiting. Especially the last one—”storia d’amore” is translated as “love story,” and it sounds like you can find something interesting there.
- 🌘 Night clubs. La Troja and La Puerta De Abajo are the best and most popular clubs in the city. If you want to meet a real Colombian woman, you shouldn’t miss them.
- 🌘 Bars near the universities. University students speak English, they are generally quite Westernized, and you can’t deny that students all around the world know how to have fun. That’s why you should visit such restaurants as Tropique Food Club and Habana as well as such nightclubs as Trucupey and Manhattan Club. These establishments are located near universities, and they are exceptionally popular among students.
Tips for tourists & expats
It doesn’t matter if you’re planning an exciting singles vacation to Barranquilla or want to meet single girls there—you still need to follow certain rules. Here they are:
- You will most likely not be invited to her house after the date, but it’s not because she doesn’t like you. The point is, lots of Colombian women in their 20s live with their parents; it’s not like the US, where they move out at 18 or 19. This means it’s you who should invite her to your place, and this, in turn, means you need to pay special attention when choosing a hotel. In Colombia, there are many hotels that can ruin your plans by not accepting guests to the customers during the night, so it might be wise to stay in an Airbnb instead.
- Stick to safe zones. Barranquilla isn’t the most popular tourist city in the country, so there’s no such thing as “Zona T” in Bogotá or El Poblado in Medellin, which are considered incredibly safe tourist destinations. The main rule in Barranquilla is that it’s recommended to focus on the northern part of the city. The further south you move, the higher your chances of having problems with locals, so if you’re going to have a safe and convenient trip, remember this: Villa Campestre, San Marino, and Riomar are totally ok. Going to Las Margaritas, Nalco 2, El Limon, and Villa Muvdi is not recommended at all if you don’t want to get into all the trouble in the world.
- If you need a taxi, use Uber. If you can’t get Uber, get one of those yellow Hyundai taxis. If you still have to get an unlicensed taxi, at least don’t drink anything, don’t show cash, and be careful when getting your change. A professional taxi scammer in Colombia can run two scams at once: ripping you off using an altered meter and giving you change in fake peso notes. Well, you’ve got the idea.
- If you’re having a date with a Barranquilla lady, pay for the date or at least offer to pay. Don’t worry, it’s not that expensive—a meal in Pescaye, one of the most popular cafes in the city, will cost you around $30-$40. It’s not only about dating a Barranquilla woman but also about dating a Colombian woman from any other city and about Latin women in general. They are a bit old-fashioned in this part of the world, and the idea of a man paying for the date is still alive here.
- If you’re dating a woman from Barranquilla online, be extremely cautious. If she asks you for money, block her and report her—it’s 100% a romance scammer. If she asks too many questions and wants to get too much personal information, she’s most likely a scammer, too. Choose only the top sites to meet single women from this city, and always use common sense.
“The main question is: Should you actually focus on this city?
I’d say that you should, but only if you’re going to spend at least a few weeks in Colombia and planning to visit Medellin, Bogota, and Cali, too. If, on the other hand, you only have a few days and can only visit one city, Barranquilla is probably not the best choice. The nightlife is not the best here, the restaurants and bars pale compared to the ones in Bogota and Medellin, and the girls here are generally a bit more reserved when it comes to dating foreigners.If you are still going to find a Barranquilla girl, my advice is: do it online. There are many good, trusted Colombian dating sites with high-quality matchmaking services and lots of Barranquilla singles. Chat with them, ask them out, and go there only when a date is guaranteed.“