Filipino Mail Order Bride Pricing: How Much Does Filipino Bride Cost in 2023?
Let’s talk about the Philippine brides price. How much does it cost to meet a Filipino girl? What factors affect the price? All the answers are here: continue reading, and you’ll find out how much dating sites cost, how much it costs to meet the local girls in Manila, and much more.
P.S. Before you start reading, check out top-3 mail order bride websites by our experts.
3 Best Mail Order Bride & Dating Sites with Affordable Price
Try to calculate the cost of your future wife
How much does a Filipino mail order bride cost?
- Online dating. $100-$200 per month. It depends, though—if you want to save money, you can find a dating platform that would cost $50 or something around that.
- Travel costs. $900-$1,200 for a week. Several factors can affect the average price: from the season to the hotels you’re going to visit.
- Dates. $10-$40 for a date, depending on the location and gifts you’re going to give to your Filipino wife or bride.
- K-1 visa. $2,025 (not including legal advice on getting a Filipino woman to the US).
- Wedding. From $2,000 to $20,000.
Can you buy a Filipino wife?
No. You can’t “buy” a Filipino woman, of course. However, you can date Filipino girls online and offline, and after that, you can meet potential Filipino wives in person. You can also date Filipino women and marry them, and of course, bring them to the United States.
But it’s not like all the Filipino women in Manila are interested in an international relationship, of course. If you want to meet thousands of Filipino brides who would love to meet a foreign man, you need to focus on mail order brides websites. These dating sites have a large dating pool and lots of messaging tools, which makes it easier to build a long-distance relationship!
Factors affecting Filipino mail order bride cost
- The wedding cost. Are you going to have a large and fancy wedding ceremony? Does your Filipino bride insist on inviting all her relatives? And after all, where are you going to hold your wedding party? The final cost may vary from 30,000 PHP to 1,000,000 PHP (from $500 to $18,000).
- The cost of your trip to the Philippines. If you’re going to meet a Filipino woman during the high season, you’ll pay twice or even more than during the low season. The same is about the level of the hotel: hostels may cost you $10 per night, while a room in Grand Hyatt in Manila will cost you $200 per night.
- The number of dates you’re going to have with Asian women in the Philippines. If one trip is enough, that’s one thing, but if you need more, the cost will multiply.
- The dating site fees. It’s probably the smallest part of the mail order Filipino bridal prices, but still: if you spend a lot of time having a video chat with a Filipina bride, you will pay $200 or even more per month, but if you are only going to chat, this will cost much less.
What Filipino mail order bride price includes
There are 5 main factors that influence Filipino mail order brides cost:
- The cost of online dating services. How much does it cost to meet a mail order bride online?
- The cost of a trip to the Philippines. How much does it cost to meet local women in the Philippines?
- The cost of the dates&gifts. How much will you spend on a date with a Filipina woman?
- The cost of the visa. How much does it cost to marry a Filipina and bring her to the US?
- The cost of the wedding. How much is it to marry a Filipina mail order bride?
Here, we’ll cover all these factors.
🌐 Online dating expenses
So, how much does it cost to get a Filipina wife online?
In general, it costs around $50-$150 per month. But it’s not that simple.
When it comes to Filipino dating sites, there’s a fundamental difference between them: some international dating platforms have a credit system, while others have a premium membership system. If you use the online dating platforms from the second category, you pay for a month, and during this month, all (or almost all) the messaging tools are available to you without any limits. The cost may depend on the membership type. For example, on some websites, there are 2-3 membership options that cost from $40 to $90 per month.
Most dating sites are credit-based, and with them, it’s much simpler: you buy credits, and then exchange them for whatever services you need. These sites may be more expensive than the ones with a premium membership system, especially if you spend too much time video chatting with a Filipina woman or sending real/virtual gifts. However, if you only focus on live chat/sending messages, you can save money on such dating websites. That’s the point of these platforms—with a credit system, you can control your spending.
So, one more time: typically, it’s around $50-$150/month. But the best Filipino dating sites have a credit-based system, and if you’re using a credit-based online dating site, you can both spend more and save money.
👉 Here are top-5 mail order bride & dating sites with affordable price in 2023:
✈️ Travel costs
So, let’s continue talking about the average Filipino mail order brides cost—first of all, it depends on the country you’re going to visit, of course. The Philippines is a great choice: this country is a very popular tourist destination. This means two things. First, Filipino mail order brides are used to foreign men, and the idea of having foreign husbands is not something unusual here. And second, there are a lot of affordable hotels and nice places to visit. Now, let’s be more detailed.
- Flight – $400-$500
- Hotel room – $200-$400 for 7 nights. There are good hotels that cost $30/night, there are great ones that cost $60/night, and there are more extreme options such as hostels ($10/night) and 5-star hotels such as Grand Hyatt in Manila ($200+ per night)
- Food and transportation – $300 for 7 days
- Totals – $900-$1,200 for 7 days
It’s important to understand that there are always high (expensive) and low (cheap) seasons when it comes to tourist destinations for offline dating. Thus, the high season of the Philippines is from November to May—during this period, the weather is tropically warm, and the hotels are the most expensive, of course.
From June to October, in turn, there’s a “wet” season with rains and without crowds of tourists. Obviously, the hotel and flight rates are lower during the lean season, so if you want to meet a lot of Filipino mail order brides in real life and save money at the same time, the low season is what you need. But don’t forget your umbrella.
It’s also important to consider the departure country. Thus, a flight from the US will cost you $400-$500, but if you’re from another country, the price differs. A flight from Canada to Manila costs $500, too; a flight from the UK costs $300-$400; a flight from Australia costs only $200-$300.
🎁 Dates & gifts
You need to understand that it’s all very individual. There’s no such thing as a Filipino bride price in real life, yes, but when it comes to the cost of a flight or the cost of a hotel room, we can at least show you approximate numbers. However, when it comes to gifts, it’s almost impossible.
The point is, every Filipino bride is unique. We heard stories about the guys who bought their Filipina wife parents a house in Manila as a “bride price,” and even though it’s certainly not common, you should understand that it still happens sometimes. However, typically, you don’t need to buy such expensive gifts to marry a Filipina.
If we’re talking about the gifts to your bride’s parents, it’s typically about simple things—sunglasses, dinnerware, alcohol, Krispy Kreme doughnuts (they love it, really), shoes, etc. If we’re talking about a gift to a Philippines girl, she would like a bouquet, her favorite perfume, a dress, or something like that. Of course, some Filipina brides expect to get a brand-new MacBook or even a car, but we can’t say that there are lots of girls like that.
So, let’s think the gifts for Filipino mail order brides cost around $50-$100, not more. But what about dating Philippine women in person? How much would a date with a Filipina bride cost?
In short, it’s not that expensive. A dinner in a mid-range restaurant in Manila will cost you $22-$48, but remember that you should pay for your Filipino bride, too—it’s a very important thing in their dating culture. If you’re going to have a coffee date with a Filipino bride, you’ll only pay around $5 for it!
📄 K-1 visa costs
Filipino brides are legal (pay attention to this guide if you want to know more about it), it’s legal to meet and marry a Filipina, and you can also bring a Filipino bride to the United States. But how much does it cost to bring a Philippines wife to the US?
Typically, it costs around $2,300. It’s not a one-time payment: first, you’ll pay around $1,000 for a K-1 visa and for a medical exam, and in several months, you’ll pay $1,250 for Form I-485 (adjustment of status, green card for your Philippines mail order bride).
Why a K-1 visa?
Because it’s the easiest way to bring the Filipino bride you met on an online dating service to the United States. 4,800 Filipino brides entered the US on a K-1 visa in 2022 and got married to American men, and the approval rate of the K-1 visa is very high, so it’s really the best option for you.
You may also need legal advice from a professional to ensure everything is ok and your Filipino mail order wife will be allowed to enter the US. This can increase the cost to marry Filipino mail order wives, of course, but it’s not necessary to contact a lawyer. If you can go through the whole process without help, you’ll save a lot of money (from $500 to $1,000).
💒 Wedding cost
It all begins on mail order bride websites, but things become really serious when they throw rice grains on you and light the candles. How much does it cost to marry a Filipino bride?
A low-cost wedding might cost you 30,000-50,000 PHP ($500-$900), while a large wedding party with at least 20–30 guests may cost up to 1,000,000 PHP ($18,000).
However, it’s important to understand that if you choose the K-1 path, you will only be able to get married in the United States. The average cost of a wedding with Asian beauties in the US is around $18,000, but a simple ceremony will only cost you $600-$1,000.
“There’s no clear price tag on Filipino ladies, obviously. Some men are lucky enough to spend $5,000 and get a Filipino bride, while others may spend 3, 4, or 5 times more. The final Filipino bride cost depends on a lot of factors, as you can see—and it’s all about pure luck, your and your bride’s preferences, and of course, your intentions. Just to give one example: you can pay $1,400 for a week in the Grand Hyatt Hotel, or you can pay $200 for a week in, say, Swiss-Belhotel Blulane. You may spend more or less searching for your Philippines brides—it’s all about your desire to save money. “