Dating Ukrainian Women: Step-By-Step Guide On How To Date Women From Ukraine
|Popular cities||Kyiv, Odesa, Dnipro, Kharkiv|
|Average age of marriage||26 years old|
|Best dating site|
|How to win their heart||Show respect, be patient, be confident, pay on a date|
If you want to meet Ukrainian girls, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, you’ll find literally everything you ever wanted to know about beautiful Ukrainian women—we’ll tell you how to meet them, why they are worth dating, and how to bring a Ukrainian girl to the United States.
🇺🇦 3 Best Dating Websites to Meet Ukrainian Women
What are Ukrainian women like?
There are many Ukrainian women, as you could have already seen above—so all the following information would be a huge generalization. You can easily find a Ukrainian lady who has a unique personality. However, generalizations can still help you understand Ukrainian ladies better, especially if you have never dated Slavic women. Here are the top 5 things you should know about Ukrainian women:
- Ukrainian girls are perfect wife material. Ukrainian wives love cooking and maintaining the house, and they know how to make their families happy. That’s a part of their culture and traditions—although modern Ukrainian girls are pretty Westernized, they still love taking care of their loved ones.
- Ukrainian ladies are incredibly beautiful. It’s not the most important thing in the world, of course, and you have surely already heard about their beauty, but it’s still worth mentioning.
- These women seek serious relationships and commitment. Like all Slavic ladies, Ukrainian females are mainly focused on serious relationships.
- They are self–confident, independent, self–assured, and strong. Ukrainian women remain strong in the face of a full-scale war, and that surely means something.
- Most Ukrainian women you’ll meet on dating sites are genuinely interested in meeting an American man. Some of them believe Americans make better husbands than Ukrainians, some think American men are more loving and respectful, while others just love America and want to live there. The reasons may be different, but the fact remains that Ukrainian women on dating sites do really love Western men.
5 Interesting facts about Ukrainian women
Ukrainian women make excellent wives, they are well-educated, and they are generally more family- and marriage-minded than Western and American women. But that’s not all you have to know about these beautiful girls before you start dating them. Here are the 5 facts that will help you understand them better.
- They don’t rush into getting married and having children. In fact, the average age of women at first marriage is 25.9 years old, while the average first birth age in Ukraine is 26.2 years old.
- Since 2005, the age at first marriage has increased from 23 to 26 years, which shows that modern Ukrainian women are becoming more and more interested in finishing their education and building a career before having children.
- What’s more, modern Ukrainian girls are generally not interested in having a lot of children. The TFR (total fertility rate) in Ukraine was only 1.2 children per woman in 2020, and it will obviously decrease even more in 2022 because of the war and humanitarian crisis.
- For Ukrainian women, divorce is neither a disgrace nor a taboo—this country has one of the highest divorce rates in Europe. By the way, this is also totally true for Russian ladies and for women from Belarus.
- An average Ukrainian girl is very hard-working—the female participation rate in the labor force in Ukraine is higher than the one in the United States.
How to meet a Ukrainian woman?
Meeting a Ukrainian woman is not that easy—but the amount of time and money you’ll spend depends on the option you’re going to choose. The thing is, there are 3 ways to meet a Ukrainian girl which are social networking sites like Facebook, offline dating, and Ukrainian dating sites. Let’s talk about these three options in more detail.
- First, you can try online dating—we’re not talking about specific online dating platforms here but about sites and apps like Facebook or Instagram. This might work, and you’ll surely find lots of extremely attractive Ukrainian females on FB or Instagram, but the problem is that most of these women are not interested in dating a foreigner or don’t speak English at all. That’s why this method might work, but it will take a lot of time to find a Ukrainian girl who knows English and is interested in dating a guy from another country.
- The second option is offline dating. Ukrainian women are very open-minded, and technically, it’s possible for you to pick up a Ukrainian girl while walking down Khreshchatyk street in Kyiv. The disadvantages of this method are clear: this will cost you a lot of money, this is not safe at all, and the chances of meeting a Ukrainian woman who would be interested in dating a foreigner are quite low.
- The third way is a niche Ukrainian dating site. If you find a legitimate Ukrainian dating site, you will be able to chat with thousands of potential Ukrainian wives who speak English and want to date a foreign man. Most of these sites are not free to use, but they will cost you only $100-$150 per month.
Process of dating a Ukrainian woman online: all you need to know
Let’s talk about the process of dating a Ukrainian woman. International dating might be quite difficult, especially if you have never met girls from another country before. Here, we’ll answer your questions. So how to make it work and what steps will you have to take? All the answers are available in this table.
|Choosing the right Ukrainian dating site||It’s extremely important to choose the best dating site available. Unfortunately, there are lots of dating platforms that don’t protect their users from fake profiles and scammers. Read the expert reviews, test the sites yourself, and you’ll find what you need. Just remember that it’s always better to choose a dating website with an ID verification feature. Such sites have “verified” profiles, meaning if you’re chatting with a woman with a “Verified” badge, you can be sure that she’s a real person.|
|Create an attractive dating profile||Many foreign men are interested in Ukrainian women. So when you meet your future partner, you will not be the only man who sends a message to her. Typically, there are more women than men on niche international dating platforms, but it’s still very important to make your profile stand out from the crowd. It’s your profile picture and bio/headline that makes a woman respond to your message or close the page—so your profile must be perfect.|
|Find the woman and start chatting with her||Finding your perfect match will be quite easy since top Ukrainian dating sites have a lot of search filters (most of them offer free search tools). These sites also offer a lot of messaging tools, from live chat to voice and video calls. We highly recommend you try all the tools and services offered by these sites–-just remember that the absolute majority of such platforms are paid, so you will need to buy credits or a premium subscription to start chatting.|
|Be respectful, confident, and honest||The online stage of your relationship can be very interesting—it’s the time when you get to know your partner better, find common ground, learn something new about her, etc. The main rules of this stage are quite simple: if you want to succeed, you need to respect the Ukrainian woman you’re chatting with, be confident, and be straightforward and honest about your goals and intentions. You can also learn some Ukrainian to surprise her (but that’s not necessary).|
|Meet her in person||Of course, it’s not recommended to visit Ukrainian cities right now because of the war. However, this doesn’t mean you should focus on online-only relationships. Ukrainian women can travel abroad, which means you can meet your date in Poland or in any other European country. This, however, is going to be a bit more expensive than a trip to Ukraine—but that’s the price you pay for safety.|
Do’s and don’ts of dating a woman from Ukraine
Now, when you know where and how to meet potential Ukrainian wives, let’s talk about how to date a Ukrainian woman. These 3 do’s and don’ts will help you succeed while dating the ladies from this country.
- Look your best. These women are not just naturally beautiful, they spend a lot of time trying to look even more attractive (and they know how to achieve this goal, to be fair). Obviously, you’ll also have to do your best to look good on a date.
- Be a gentleman. Don’t make her wait, be creative about the dates, be a good listener, open the doors for her, and wait for her to eat before you do—the modern gentleman’s dating rules are extremely simple and they work in Ukraine.
- Buy her a gift or flowers. These women do really like it—just make sure you don’t give her an odd number of flowers because these are reserved for funerals in post-Soviet countries.
- Give her a lift. Pick her up or order a taxi for her to help her get to the cafe, restaurant, or any other place you are going to have a date.
- Do not lie to her. Just don’t, it’s a red flag for most Ukrainian women.
- Don’t suggest a casual relationship. Ukrainian girls prioritize marriage and family, they are pretty traditional, and they make great wives, meaning they are not the best option for those searching for a one-night stand. If you are searching for a casual relationship, some Ukrainian ladies might consider you a sex tourist.
- Never offer her to split the bill. Many women in the Western countries are totally ok with that, but Slavic girls—and Ukrainians are no exception—often think it’s the man who should pay for the date.
- Don’t talk about the topics that should be avoided. Politics, latest news, money—some of these are ok in the West but might be considered inappropriate on the first date with a Ukrainian lady.
How to bring your Ukrainian girlfriend to the US?
Dating a Ukrainian is not that difficult, as you can see. But what about bringing a Ukrainian woman to the United States? Here’s the list of the steps you’ll have to take to bring your Ukrainian girlfriend or bride to the US.
- Prepare the documents. After you propose to her and she says “yes”, you’ll need to start collecting the documents. First of all, you’ll have to file the I-129F Form—it’s called the Petition for Alien Fiance, and you must be a US citizen to request this type of visa. In 6-9 months, your petition will proceed.
- Apply for a visa. When it’s done, you’ll need to file the Form DS-160 (that’s the visa application) and print the confirmation page (your bride will need to bring this page to her visa interview).
- Wait for the visa interview to be done. After that, your Ukrainian partner will need to attend her visa interview—it’s usually quite straightforward, and you have nothing to worry about if your relationship is real and genuine.
- Wait for the visa to be approved. After that, your girlfriend will get her visa approved—now, she is finally able to enter the US.
- Get married. You’ll need to marry within 90 days after arrival.
🎁 VIDEO BONUS: Tips on attracting a Ukrainian woman
Ukraine is a great place to search for life partners, and Ukrainian wives are a perfect choice for everyone interested in happy family life. I believe that Americans interested in loving, caring, and loyal brides should consider dating a Ukrainian girl since, with top dating sites, it’s easier than ever.
F.A.Q. about dating Ukrainian women
There are many good dating platforms with Ukrainian women, but in our opinion, the best one is. This website is incredibly popular, it has tens of thousands of real members from Ukraine, and it’s definitely one of the most reliable and reputable European dating sites.
No. When it comes to dating Ukrainian girls online, the best part is that almost all of them know at least some English. It’s not that all the girls you meet online will be fluent in English, of course, but the language barrier is certainly not the problem you need to worry about.
These women make great wives—they are loyal and caring, loving and very beautiful, and they think it’s their goal to make their husband happy. Of course, they are pretty demanding, too, but it’s not about money, it’s about attention—they want to feel loved, so you’ll need to show how much you care about your Ukrainian wife.