Dating Chilean Women: How to Date Chilean Girls?
What are Chilean women like? What are the most important things to know when dating a Chilean woman? How to meet a Chilean woman and bring her to the United States? Here, you’ll get all the answers to these questions!
|🌇 Top cities to meet Chilean singles||Santiago, Puente Alto, Antofagasta|
|💍 Average age of marriage||27.4 y.o.|
|❤️ Best Chilean women dating site||
|👩❤️👨 How to win their heart||Avoid stereotypes, be courteous and confident, dress your best, be sincere and straightforward|
🇨🇱 3 Best Dating Websites to Meet Chilean Women
🇨🇱 Find Chilean Single Women
What are Chilean women like?
What to know about Chilean woman before meeting them? What are the main benefits of dating a Chilean woman? What are the most important Chilean woman personality traits you need to be aware of? We’re going to answer all of your questions regarding Chilean women dating right now. Let’s start with the top 3 facts about these ladies and their character traits.
- Family-centered. Their families are incredibly important to them. The family plays an extremely prominent role in Chilean society and when we say “family” we actually mean an extended family. The family members often visit each other, help each other, and put the family’s interests above their own interests.
- Traditional. It’s one of the most interesting Chilean women traits, and if you’re wondering how Chilean women differ from American women, this is probably the #1 answer to this question. They are a bit more nurturing, sweet, supportive, passive, and modest than ladies from the United States.
- They often call themselves “Los Ingleses de Sudamerica” (“English of Latin America”), and that’s probably the best phrase to describe Chilean people. They are not like Brazilian, Colombian, or Argentinian women. Chile is like an island surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and the Andes—it’s isolated from the neighboring countries, and this leads to certain consequences. Its culture is a bit more reserved (or should we say “a little less extroverted”?) than other Latin cultures, Chileans are more punctual and less talkative than other Latin people, etc.
Of course, not all Chilean women are reserved and family-oriented because each person has their own character and peculiarities. However, these 3 characteristics closely describe most Chilean women.
5 interesting facts about Chilean women
- Chilean women prefer to solve relationship problems instead of divorcing immediately. As a result, Chile has one of the lowest divorce rates in the world! But it’s not only the desire of Chilean women to solve relationship problems, of course. Another reason is that divorce was frowned upon not long ago (even in the 1990s) and that there is a practice of legal separation, which is pretty common in this country.
- There is a stereotype about South Americans who have large families with more than 3 children. Well, this might be true for some of them, but not for the majority of Chilean families. The total fertility rate in this country is only 1.6 children per 1 woman (exactly like in the US).
- It’s interesting that young women in Chile don’t rush into marriage. The mean age at first marriage for Chilean women is 27.4 years old—it’s one of the highest results in South America.
- The mean age of childbearing is 29.4 years old, and we clearly see the pattern here! Chilean ladies obviously prefer to pursue higher education and become stable in a career before they have kids.
- The female labor force participation rate is pretty low here: only 44.17% of Chilean women are active in the labor force. It’s one of the lowest rates in the region, but this surely doesn’t mean that Chilean women prefer to be stay-at-home wives and mothers. We can’t say that Chilean females are “too traditional”—this country has a good gender equality index, and they even had the first female president not long ago (2006-2010, 2014-2018).
How to meet a Chilean woman?
Every man who wants to meet Chilean women can go two main ways:
- Offline dating. Everything looks simple: you book a ticket to Santiago, go there, and then, you start approaching women on the streets, in nightclubs, or on Tinder. These women are passionate lovers, very flirty and open-minded, and society views one-night stands pretty casually. These women like foreign men, so technically, your chances are quite high.
The main problem here is that you can’t find a Chilean wife offline. You can find a girl who will be interested in a hook-up, but something more serious? No way. It’s also not the cheapest option—you’ll pay at least $1,500 for 7 days in Santiago, which is everything but cheap. If you are good at picking the girls up, if you speak Spanish, and if you want to pay at least $1,500 for some one-night stands in Chile, this is a good opportunity for you. But if you don’t want to spend that much or want to find something more serious, then you need to try dating websites.
- Online dating sites. There are thousands of hot Chilean girls who want to meet a foreigner. Lots of them have serious intentions, and almost all of them speak English quite well. You can meet most of these hot Chilean women on Latin dating sites. These websites are not free to use, but they cost around $100-$200 per month, which is much more affordable than a trip to Chile. Other than that, these sites—we’re talking about trusted and reputable ones—often have ID/video verification tools that make them as safe and secure as possible.
So, if you are adventurous, into traveling, and easily meet on the street—you can try offline dating. However, online dating sites will be the perfect solution for those who plan to meet a Chilean woman fast and cost-effectively.
Process of dating a Chilean woman online: All you need to know
If you’ve never met Latin women or other foreign ladies online, you probably need a simple step-by-step guide on how to start dating them online. This guide is available right here.
First, you will have to choose a website where you’ll be able to meet many Chile women and ladies from South America. Read all the expert reviews you can find to choose a trusted dating site with a good reputation, high-quality profiles, and lots of messaging options. The point is, if you choose a low-quality dating platform, your dating experience will be spoiled from the very beginning!
Most dating apps with Chilean brides offer wide assortments of free features and services. Typically, free users can browse profiles, view photos of other members of the sites, add other people to their favorite lists, etc. What’s more, most sites like offer a certain kind of welcome bonus (typically, they give free credits to all new users). This means you’ll be able to test even the premium features of paid dating sites without paying anything!
Yes, most dating platforms offer a certain number of free features and tools. However, if you’re going to date Chilean women and women from other Latin American countries, you’ll have to pay. All the best platforms have a credit system that is quite convenient—it allows users to control their spending and save money if they want to. The credit system is also pretty easy to understand: you just buy credits and exchange them for messages/live chat/video chat/etc.
It’s simple: just be confident, show that you respect them, show that you’re interested in a serious relationship, and make sure your dating profile looks attractive. If all these requirements are met, you are going to succeed.
P.S. We highly recommend you focus on Chilean women living in big cities if you don’t speak Spanish. Unfortunately, the girls living in rural areas and small cities are often not fluent English speakers.
Some experts say that 1-2 weeks is the optimum amount of time to meet someone you met on a dating site; others say 2-3 days is ok, too, but we understand that it’s not that easy when it comes to international dating. So the only rule here is: don’t put off meeting up for too long—if you do, the chances are high that you’ll never actually make it to a date with that girl you’re chatting with.
Do’s and don’ts of dating a woman from Chile
So, how to succeed when it comes to dating a Chilean woman? Chilean brides are different from women you met before, and you can’t deny this. But the good news is that there’s nothing too complicated about dating them. Read the top 6 rules below, and you’ll understand how to succeed on a date with any Chilean girl!
P.S. We won’t talk about basic rules like “look your best,” “pay for the date,” “be romantic,” etc. These rules are important in every country—it’s not a Chilean-only thing.
- ✅ Be ready for emotions. Being emotional is one of the most prominent and famous Chilean woman characteristics, so you need to put some effort into making everything work perfectly. Be a good listener, do not dismiss her feelings, watch your words, and help her when she’s upset. Or leave her alone when she’s upset; you’ll understand it later.
- ✅ Be ready for lateness. Yes, Chilean girls are probably the most punctual girls in South America. But even though their culture is different, they are still Latinas, so they still have that Latino Standard Time issue (a gap of 15-30 minutes between when they say they will be somewhere and when they actually are). Don’t get mad at your Chilean girl because of lateness. You can’t fix this anyway.
- ✅ Be exclusive right away. You can’t have many Chilean girlfriends if you’re looking for something serious. They are very loyal and dedicated, and the concept of dating multiple people is not that common in Chile. In fact, it’s considered cheating here, like in most countries.
- ❌ Don’t be overconfident or too masculine. Yes, these women love it when a man is confident, and if you act weak, this will be a turn-off for them. But being overconfident is surely a red flag and a warning sign. The point is, only a few countries in the world don’t have sexual abuse and domestic violence problems. Chile is not one of these countries, so it’s obvious that Chilean girls want to find a man who will respect them and treat them as equals—that’s what they can’t get from assertive and “macho” Chilean men.
- ❌ Don’t expect them to be incredibly open right away. Yes, Chilean ladies are more open-minded, talkative, and even flirty than most Western women, but they are still more “cold” and reserved than other Latinas. If she looks a bit reserved on the first date, don’t worry about it. It’s not about you, it’s about their culture.
- ❌ Don’t try to buy them. Even if we’re talking about poor women or rural women whose whole family makes less than you, this still doesn’t mean you can impress them with your income, house, or car. The point is, the majority of Chilean girls will consider it weird if you try to brag about money, and those who will be impressed, well… You are probably not looking for that kind of relationship.
How to bring your Chilean girlfriend to the US?
Dating Chilean women is 100% legal—you can do it online or offline; it doesn’t matter. What’s more, you can also bring a Chilean girl to the United States: in 2019, for example, 74 married women from this country entered the US on a K-1 visa! Here’s a short step-by-step guide on bringing your Chilean wife to the United States (technically, it’s the bride, not the wife, because you’ll only be able to get married after getting a visa).
- First, you’ll need to file Form I-129F (petition for visa) with USCIS
- Then, your bride will complete the DS-160 form online (visa application)
- After that, she’ll need to attend the visa interview, where she’ll have to prove your relationship is real and bona fide
When it’s done, she’ll be able to enter the US, and you’ll have to get married within 90 days after her arrival.
“I believe that Chile is just perfect regarding international dating. There are not so many feminists there, but local women are confident, strong, and intelligent. They are hot, perfectly traditional, feminine, and, well, they are just great. There are tens of thousands of beautiful Chilean women who want to date a foreign man—and you are only a few clicks away from meeting them.”
The most common questions about dating Chilean women
What is the best Chilean women dating website?
Right now, it’s LaDate. There are many Chilean women on this site, it has a great reputation, and it’s one of the most popular dating platforms for women from Latin America. It also offers a nice welcome bonus for new users, so you won’t have to pay to test its premium features.
Can you trust a Chilean woman?
Of course, you can! There are tens of thousands of Chilean women who are genuinely interested in meeting a man from the United States—they are not driven by the desire to get a better life or something; they just want to find a man who would respect and love them.
Will you experience any language barrier with a Chilean woman?
No, but only if you focus on the country’s biggest cities. Chilean ladies from Santiago or Puente Alto, for example, will most likely speak English quite well. Around 10% of Chileans speak English, and most of them are residents of urban areas.