Dating Bogota Women — Best Places to Meet Girls in Bogota, Colombia
If you’re interested in dating in Bogota, you’ve come to the right place. From Museo del Oro to Chapinero, we’re going to cover all the popular places where you can meet Colombian women in this city. Let’s start!
- Meeting Bogota women on dating sites: Of course, we couldn’t skip this part. After all, online dating sites are cheap, convenient, and have tens of thousands of Colombian women, so it’s the #1 option.
- Meeting them during the day: Museums and parks, cocktail and beer bars, shopping malls, and a special party called Gringo Tuesdays—there are many options to choose from.
- Meeting Colombian women at night: It’s a capital city, so the best bars and clubs are here. There are lots of singles bars, clubs with live music, and, well, this city has great nightlife. We’ll talk about it later in more detail.
|Best dating sites||, , ,|
|Best restaurants||Selvatiko, Cuerdo, Kion Huarique Peruano|
|Best nightclubs||Theatron, Presea, Octava Club|
|City’s women population||4,200,000|
🇨🇴 3 Best Dating Websites to Meet Bogota Women
🇨🇴 Find Bogota Single Women
Meeting Bogota women on dating sites
Let’s make it clear: if you want to approach girls from Colombia’s biggest city, online dating is your #1 choice. There are many good Colombian dating sites with tens of thousands of single girls who are tired of Colombian men and want to try something new. The dating scene is really huge: there are platforms for those searching for a casual date, there are sites for those who want to build something more serious, and there are also platforms for marriage-minded and family-oriented ladies and men. Even the best Bogota dating sites are quite affordable—they usually cost around $100-$150 per month, which is much cheaper than going to another country.
The main problem here is not to meet single girls but to choose a good dating site. But we’re going to help you with this task—our experts have tested 30+ platforms and collected the best ones right here for you!
|Best for those searching for an advanced Colombian dating site||👉🏻|
|Best for those who’d like to meet thousands of real Colombian girls online||👉🏻|
|Best for those who’d like to chat with single girls, arrange a date with them, and send them gifts||👉🏻|
|Best for those searching for a simple and very popular Colombian dating app||👉🏻|
Meeting women in Bogota during the day
If meeting women in Bogota online is not what you’re looking for, let’s talk about dating them offline. So, what are the best places to meet women in Bogota during the day?
- ☀️ Museums in general and Museo del Oro (Gold Museum) in particular. This is one of the best museums in South America, so even if you don’t find a lot of Colombian ladies there, you will still not be disappointed. And well, maybe you’ll meet a hot museum tour guide in her 20s there, who knows?
- ☀️ Craft beer bars. Yes, Colombia isn’t the very first country that comes to mind when one thinks of high-quality beer, and neither it’s the second nor the third one. But the situation is slowly changing, and craft beer pubs are becoming more and more popular—and such bars are a perfect place to meet someone in a friendly, quiet atmosphere. Pay attention to Cerveceria Gigante, Papaya Gourmet, and, in particular, El Mono Bandido—this bar is very popular among 20-30-year-olds in Bogota.
- ☀️ Gringo Tuesdays. It’s an international party for expats and tourists held at Vintrash Bar every Tuesday. There will be a lot of foreigners, of course (it’s a gringo Tuesday, after all), but at the same time, you can expect hundreds of local ladies there. By locals, we mean single Bogota girls who speak English and would like to talk to a foreigner or maybe even meet someone from another country. How’s that sound? Oh, and the event begins at 5 pm, so it’s technically still daytime.
- ☀️ Bogota is Colombia’s capital of cocktails, which is not surprising. Cocktail bars are a popular and traditional place for those who want to meet other people, so if you want to meet single women in Bogota’s cocktail bars, focus on these three: Andres D.C., Apache, Centrico, and Chelsea. The last two bars have a sensational view, and the first two places are great for meeting a young and incredibly beautiful Colombian lady. These are also not the most popular places where tourists stay, so you might be the only gringo here.
- ☀️ Malls. Centro Comercial Andino, Centro Comercial Santafe, and Centro Comercial Atlantis Plaza are your best options. You can walk wherever you like, drink, eat, meet Bogota girls, and approach any Colombian woman you like. “How does this look on me?”, “Which way leads to (anywhere)?” you know all these tricks.
But of course, when foreign men think of dating Bogota girls, they usually think about nightlife places, not about museums. We’re going to talk about them right now.
Meeting women in Bogota at night
It’s pretty much like Medellin (which is well known for its nightlife) but 5 times larger. Just imagine the scale of the efforts needed to explore it! Here, we’ll cover the places you need to visit in the first place.
- 🌘 Nightclub. Zona Rosa, aka Zona T, is your best option here—it’s great for Western travelers, there are many bars and clubs within walking distance, and this area is relatively safe compared to other parts of Bogota. We highly recommend visiting Theatron, Octava Club, and Presea if you’re going to meet single Bogota girls at night. The first two are great clubs with all that it entails, while the latter is a less obvious option: it’s a reggaeton club with great views and loud music. And it’s extremely popular among local women in their 20s, just to say.
- 🌘 Student bars. There are several bars and nightclubs, which are extremely popular among local students, and if you’re into dating Bogota girls, you just can’t miss the students of the University of the Andes and Universidad Nacional de Colombia. We’re talking about places like Chapinero, Dona Ceci, and Casa Quiebra-Canto here. The latter is a salsa bar, so you are expected to dance!
A list with only 2 elements? Is it really a full guide?
Yes. The thing is, there are dozens of bars and clubs in Zona T, and there are at least 10 bars popular among students in La Candelaria and other areas. Visiting them all would take at least a few weeks, even if you visit 2–3 bars per night!
Tips for tourists & expats
Bogota is the capital, it’s the most developed city, and it has the best nightlife in the country, nothing to add here. But does it mean you’re completely safe in this city?
No. Here, you’ll find some safety tips, dating tips, and general tips that will help you do everything right during your trip to Bogota.
- Stay in the tourist zones. You can get robbed in a tourist zone, too, but if you go outside, it can be even worse. It’s not that you will certainly have problems, but you may have them—and you don’t want to spoil the experience, not to mention losing all your cash.
- Be prepared for crazy weather (Bogota is a cold city), and always be ready for rain because there’s always a possibility.
- Be extremely cautious. Skype and FaceTime your girlfriend before meeting her (if you’re meeting online) and never agree to suspicious offers. Like, do not agree to ship a small bag with white powder, and do not send money to hot Bogota girls, especially if you’re dating them online.
- If you’re interested in something more serious than a one-night stand with Bogota (Colombia) women, do not try to “buy” local girls to impress them. Yes, you’ll need to pay for a date—that’s how their culture works, and it’s one of the most important dating tips, actually. But you need to keep the balance. You can attract a lot of women who would consider your fiscal strength the most attractive thing about you, yes, but it’s always about a certain type of woman. You don’t want to build a serious relationship with them.
- Do not accept the conversion rate while withdrawing money from an ATM. It’s something like a legal scam here in Colombia, but you can just press “Decline” and withdraw cash without losing money.
There are lots of incredibly hot Colombian girls, and lots of them are genuinely interested in meeting someone outside Latin America, but this doesn’t mean you can walk around without any limits there. However, this also doesn’t mean that all the outdoor areas are dangerous and you will definitely have problems in this city. Just follow these simple rules, don’t get too drunk, don’t show your cash to other people, and you’ll be ok.
“There are lots of nightclubs and bars in Bogota and other cities of the country, there are many women who would love to meet foreign men IRL, and there are lots of opportunities for a confident and good-looking gringo in Bogota. But still, if you ask me what’s the best way to meet Bogota women, I would say it’s online dating sites. Just think about it: you don’t need to go anywhere, you just need to sign up on a website and start chatting with thousands of hot Colombian women. Chat, ask them on the first date, meet them in person—with all those dating websites, it’s now pretty easy to approach Bogota women.“