Venezuelan Mail Order Brides: Interview, Guide & Sites to Find a Wife from Venezuela
|🌏 Popular cities to meet Venezuelan brides:||Caracas, Maracaibo, Maracay|
|💰 Average cost of Venezuelan bride:||$3,025-$3,525|
|⌛ Average age of Venezuelan bride:||23 years old|
|💑 Best Venezuelan dating site:||
|💌 Best Venezuelan mail order bride site:||
Interested in getting a Venezuelan mail order bride? Well, then read this first. Here, you’ll find everything you need: a guide on meeting a Venezuelan girl online, a guide on bringing your Venezuelan bride to the US, a full cost breakdown, an interview with a real mail order bride from Caracas, and a lot of other useful info!
Interview with a Venezuelan mail order bride
Hello! My name is Catherine, and I’m 27. I’m a translator from Caracas. And I’m a mail order bride, as you call us.
I wanted to find someone who shares my values and interests, and I thought that it would be a great idea to find a foreign guy. I knew a Caracas girl, Evelin, who only dates Americans, and she told me they are way better than our local men. So that’s why I decided to try.
I asked that girl I just mentioned, Evelin. She used several dating sites, and I tried 2 or 3 of them, but I decided to stick to LoveFort. According to what I read, it has a good reputation and is generally quite good, with all those stickers, live chat, gifts, and other features.
Well, I’m tired of local guys, to be fair. I think foreign men can offer a fresh perspective and a different way of life that I find intriguing. Plus, I’m open to the possibility of relocating if I find the right partner. And, of course, I heard that American and Canadian guys are more reliable and caring, which is important for me because I’m searching for a serious relationship now.
No. Well, I chatted with a few men from the US and one guy from Australia, and I even had 2 dates with American guys. But it didn’t lead us anywhere, you know. So I’m keeping an open mind and hope to connect with someone who would impress me!
I appreciate the independence and open-mindedness of Western men and their willingness to communicate openly and honestly. And I also like their respectful attitude. They don’t try to appear “macho” as our local guys do. As for the second question… Well, sometimes, cultural differences can be challenging, and the language barrier can be a problem, too. Not for me, though.
I heard about dating scams and blackmail but didn’t meet any scammers. I don’t see any problems, really—just don’t send money to people pretending to be your online friends, and don’t reveal more information than needed. I believe that as long as you take the necessary precautions, it’ll be ok.
We value honesty, a respectful attitude, and a sense of humor in a partner. It’s also extremely important for men to be family-oriented (because lots of Venezuelan women have serious intentions) and supportive of our goals and aspirations. If you’re going to attract a Venezuelan girl, it’s very important to show interest in our culture and traditions and to be willing to learn in a relationship. And be ready to grow together!
Catherine told us a lot about Venezuelan mail order wives. Let’s summarize:
- Venezuelan women want their men to be respectful, honest, and supportive.
- They are often searching for family-oriented men with serious intentions—most girls you can meet on Venezuelan mail order bride websites will be pretty marriage-oriented.
- They like Americans because they believe Western men are independent, open-minded, honest, respectful, and more reliable than local guys.
If you want to know more about Venezuelan ladies, continue reading. In the following paragraphs, you’ll get more useful info about them—I’ll tell you some interesting facts, explain how to meet them (and how to do it safely) and answer your questions about the cost of getting a Venezuelan bride.
Facts about marriages with Venezuelan mail order brides
- Venezuela has one of the lowest divorce rates in the world. Currently, the divorce rate in this country is only 0.7 divorces per 1,000 population, which is much lower than in the United States and other Western countries. This has something to do with the economic situation in this country, of course, but it’s also about their cultural values and about the importance of family and marriage in Venezuelan society.
- Venezuelan girls get married quite late compared to other Latin American countries. Thus, the mean age at first marriage for Venezuelan women is 27.5 years old. However, it’s totally possible to find thousands of Venezuelan girls in their early 20s on mail order bride websites, too.
- Venezuelans tend to have more children than Americans. The total fertility rate in this country is 2.2 children per woman, which is higher than that of the United States and most neighboring South American countries.
So, here are the TOP-5 Venezuelan Dating Sites you should try in 2023:
How much does a Venezuelan bride cost?
You can’t “buy” sexy Venezuelan women, of course. However, you can chat with them and meet them in person—and at every step, you’ll have to pay for certain things. First of all, let’s talk about how much dating websites cost. Let’s focus on LoveFort, a platform Catherine is currently using. It has a credit system, and here’s how much the credits cost:
- 20 credits – $10 (only $2.99 for new users)
- 50 credits – $20
- 125 credits – $45
- 250 credits – $70
- 750 credits – $150
What about messaging tools? Here’s how much it costs to chat with a Venezuelan woman on LoveFort:
- Live chat – 2 credits per minute
- Sending 1 message – 10 credits (if it’s the first message to a Venezuelan girl) and 30 credits (if it’s not your first message to her)
- Watching a profile video – 25 credits
- Watching a video sent to you via the chat – 50 credits
- Live streaming – free
But it’s not only about chatting. You’ll need to meet Venezuelan mail order brides in person, too. And here’s how much you’ll need to pay for the whole thing.
- Using a dating website with Venezuelan mail order brides will cost you $100-$200 per month. It depends on the features you’re going to use, though, and it’s possible to spend less or more than that.
- A 2-week trip to Brazil will cost you around $1,000 (+$500 for a round-trip ticket to Brazil). A trip to Venezuela will most likely cost you less than that, but Venezuela is certainly not the best country for an American man to visit right now due to crime, kidnapping, poor health infrastructure, and other factors.
- A K-1 visa (with a green card) will cost you around $2,025. That’s how most Venezuelan women for marriage enter the country, so your bride will most likely get this visa, too.
And it’s not only about LoveFort, obviously. There are lots of trusted dating sites with thousands of real Venezuelan brides—the sites like La-Date and ColombiaLady, for example, are 100% worth mentioning here. They have a great reputation and lots of premium features, too. On ColombiaLady, you can even have a video chat with real Venezuelan girls!
🇻🇪 Find Venezuelan Wife Online
Why are Venezuelan brides so popular?
Searching for a Venezuela girl for marriage? Read this first—here, we’re going to talk about their character and personality traits.
- They are just gorgeous. The combination of their fashion sense and their natural beauty makes them some of the hottest women in the world!
- Venezuelan women are not used to luxurious gifts. The economic situation in the country is far from perfect and there is no tradition to give expensive gifts to a partner in Venezuela. Even a bouquet will work great.
- They are strong and independent—not surprising at all, taking into account the economic problems in Venezuela.
- Ladies from this country are very supportive when it comes to a relationship. If there are difficult times, your Venezuelan wife will help you and do her best to go through all your problems.
- Venezuelan women are passionate and hot-tempered. Like most women from this region, basically—Venezuelan ladies are well-known for their passion, they do not hide their emotions and express them without any fear, and they are pretty easily made angry, so we highly recommend you be very cautious when arguing with them!
That’s not all you must know about them! Continue reading to learn more about Venezuelan women—we’ve found the top-3 most popular ladies born in this country.
Here are some popular Venezuelan women
A 27-year-old YouTuber and actress with more than 18,000,000 subscribers on Youtube. She’s the most popular female celebrity born in Caracas right now—Lele Pons is well-known for her Vine videos, music, and podcasts on Spotify.
A 25-year-old model from Caracas. She was crowned Miss Venezuela 2018 and 2022 and she’s one of the most successful models from this country. Aside from that, Diana Silva volunteers for non-profit associations and helps Venezuelan girls who suffered from gender violence.
Is a 51-year-old actress born in Philadelphia (her mother is Venezuelan). She’s most known for her Hollywood movies and she’s one of the most successful actresses from this country.
How to find a Venezuelan wife
There are three ways you can go: you can use a dating site, meet them offline, or use a Venezuela marriage agency. Let’s talk about these options.
- Online dating. You just choose a dating site, create a profile, and chat with any Venezuela woman to marry; it’s that simple. Simplicity and convenience are the main advantages of this method, and it’s also about the cost—online dating is more affordable than any alternative.
- A marriage agency. It’s very convenient, too, but the problem here is that you will spend around $4,000 or more for just one tour to the country, and it will most likely be a group tour because individual tours are much more expensive.
- Offline dating. You can go to Venezuela and approach local women there, but there are two problems: first, it’s more expensive than online dating, and second, it’s definitely not safe to visit this country as an American tourist.
It’s up to you which option to choose, of course. We would highly recommend trying Venezuelan dating websites first—all you need to do is find a trustworthy platform with a good reputation and sign up. After the registration, you’ll be able to chat with thousands of real ladies from this country!
Venezuelan women for marriage stereotypes
Have you heard that Venezuelans are too emotional? Or that they want to flee from their country, which is why they become mail order brides? Let’s talk about these stereotypes.
❌ Very loud and fiery.
This is probably the first thing that comes to mind of lots of people when they think about Venezuelan girls. And, well, let’s be honest: this stereotype is partially true. The point is, as we’ve said before, these women are incredibly passionate, and they just don’t feel like they need to hide their emotions. If these are positive emotions, it’s great, but when it comes to negative ones, the situation is completely different. They are not that great at controlling negative emotions—that’s the problem.
❌ Not punctual at all.
This stereotype is not as common as the previous one, but it’s even more true. Latinas often have problems with punctuality, and Venezuelan women are not an exception. So if your girlfriend is 30 minutes late to the date, don’t be mad at her—it’s just the way it works in this country.
❌ Want to flee Venezuela.
Yes, Venezuela has extremely serious economic problems, and the quality of life in this country is pretty low. However, most Venezuelan mail order brides you meet online will most likely live outside the country—there’s a lot of them in Brazil and Colombia, for example. But even for those living in Venezuela, this is not the main reason to find a foreign husband. Most of them want to meet a man who would respect them, support them, and be loyal to them, not just a man who would buy them a ticket to a better life.
So, as you can see, not all the stereotypes about Venezuelan ladies are 100% true, but at the same time, it’s not like they are 100% false, too. Venezuelan women are different, and you’ll have to accept these differences and adjust to them together in order to build a happy relationship. That’s the only way it can work.
Step-by-step guide on how to get a Venezuelan mail order bride
If you’re going to meet Venezuelan women for a serious relationship, you need to understand how to find Venezuelan brides online. Here’s a short guide for you.
- First, choose a trusted dating website with Venezuelan brides. There are lots of bad dating sites with fake profiles and poor reputations, unfortunately: your goal is to read the reviews in order to avoid them.
- Enjoy the free bonuses offered by a Venezuelan brides website. Most of these platforms are paid, but almost all of them offer a certain kind of welcome bonus—the sites like LoveFort (the ones used by Catherine) provide free credits to all new users, for example. It’s a great feature for those who don’t want to pay right away.
- Create an attractive profile. Upload your best (and recent) photos, write a catchy (but not too long) profile description, and buy a premium subscription or credits, even if it’s not required to maximize your chances of meeting Venezuelan mail order brides.
- Chat with them, be respectful, and show that you’re interested in a serious relationship.
- Go to Latin America and meet Venezuelan girls there. Chatting online is fun, but you shouldn’t fall into the online dating trap. If you’re serious about it, you’ll need to meet Venezuelan brides in person sooner or later. Visiting Venezuela may not be the best option because it’s not the safest country right now. Consider meeting them in Brazil or Colombia.
- Propose, get a K-1 or a CR-1 visa, and bring your Venezuelan bride to the United States.
It’s not that difficult, you see. There are tens of thousands of real Venezuelan brides who are genuinely interested in meeting foreign men—you just need to find a good dating site to start chatting with them.
Success stories with Venezuelan mail order brides
It’s possible to find love on a Venezuelan bride website—thousands of American men do it every single year. Here, we’ll tell you the stories of two couples who met online.
Ryan, a lawyer from New York, dreamed of finding a soulmate—that’s why he joined a dating site in 2018 and connected with Ana, a doctor from Caracas. They talked about everything, and it turned out they felt a deep bond—3 months after their first communication, Ryan flew to Brazil and met Ana there. Venezuela isn’t 100% safe for Americans, so it’s a common destination place for American-Venezuelan couples. Ana was stunning, smart, and sweet, and she invited him to a family dinner where everybody liked Ryan. He asked Ana to marry him on their last day, and Ana said yes—they had a beautiful Venezuelan wedding in Aruba. Today, they live happily in New York and visit Venezuela every year.
David is a 30-year-old engineer from Chicago who is tired of the dating scene in his city. So he matched with Sofia, a 27-year-old artist from Maracaibo, on LaDate. They decided to meet in Brazil and spent two weeks in Salvador, where they fell in love with the city’s colorful streets and lively music scene. David was fascinated by Sofia’s creativity and passion for art, and she was drawn to his calm and rational mind. They married two years later, and now they travel the world together, seeking inspiration for Sofia’s art.
Is using MOB & dating sites to find and date women legal?
Yes, using mail order bride or international dating sites to find and date women is legal. However, it’s important to be aware of the laws surrounding international marriage and immigration. For instance, the K-1 visa application process for foreign fiancés can be complicated, and there are several requirements that should be met: you must be an American citizen (not a green card holder); you’re required to make a minimum of $22,887 for a household of two. Additionally, some countries may have restrictions on international dating or marriage, so it’s important to research the laws and regulations of the country you’re interested in. The good news here is that Venezuela has no such limitations, and the US government doesn’t limit local women regarding K-1 and CR-1 visas.
How to bring a Venezuelan wife to the USA?
If you want to bring your Venezuelan wife to the US, you can go two ways: a CR-1 visa and a K-1 visa. The first option is a bit cheaper and faster, but it’s for those who have already married outside the country. On the other hand, if you haven’t married your partner yet and are going to do it in the US, the K-1 visa path is exactly what you need. According to our experience, K-1 visas are slightly more popular when it comes to foreign brides in general and Venezuelan brides in particular. So, here’s a short step-by-step guide on getting a K-1 visa for your partner.
- First, meet your partner in person and save as much evidence as possible.
- Second, make sure you’re eligible (US citizenship, income, etc.).
- Then, file Form I-129F (petition for a foreign fiance(e)). Wait until USCIS approves the petition.
- After that, your bride will be able to apply for a visa by completing Form DS-160.
- Your bride will need to attend the visa interview after that.
When it’s done, she’ll be able to enter the US—you must marry her within 90 days of her entry into the country.
How to avoid Venezuelan mail order bride scam?
Dating Venezuelan wives isn’t that easy because of several reasons: long-distance relationships are never easy, cultural and language barriers can be quite a serious problem, etc. Another problem is online dating scams—here, you’ll read about the top 3 scams you have to be aware of.
- Fake websites with Venezuelan brides. Not all dating sites are equally good, unfortunately. Many dating platforms may look real but have 0 real users—they’re full of fake profiles created and operated by the website employees. They don’t steal your money directly from you: instead, they just make you pay more and more money for endless chatting with fake Venezuelan girls.
- Scammers who want you to send them money. It’s simple: you chat with Venezuelan ladies, and they suddenly start asking you for a bank transfer. They can come up with numerous reasons, but there’s one thing you need to remember: if someone on a dating platform asks you for money, it’s always a scam, with no exceptions.
- Scammers who want your financial information. You chat with hot Venezuelan women and realize they know your credit card number, CVV code, and PayPal password. After that, they transfer your money to other accounts/cards or buy something that will never ship to you.
It’s not that difficult to minimize the risks when it comes to Venezuela brides, though. Firstly, research any Venezuelan bride site thoroughly before signing up to ensure it’s legitimate and trustworthy. Secondly, be cautious when communicating with Venezuelan mail order brides and never give out personal information like your address or financial details. Thirdly, watch out for red flags such as requests for money or inconsistent information. And lastly, consider using background check services to verify the mail order Venezuelan brides’ identity and background.