Brazilian Mail Order Brides: Interview, Guide & Sites to Find a Wife from Brazil
Brazilian girls are just fantastic. They are gorgeous, very passionate, hot, emotional, feminine, and they make great wives – so it’s obvious why Brazilian wives are so popular among American men. Here, we’ll tell you all the truth about Brazilian mail order brides – we’ll tell you how to meet them, how much it really costs, and how to bring your Brazilian wife to the US.
|❤️ Success Rate||82%|
|🌏 Popular Brazilian cities with brides||São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília|
|💰 Average cost of Brazilian bride||$2,500 — $3,900|
|⌛ Average age of Brazilian bride||23 y.o.|
|💑 Best Brazilian dating site|
|💌 Best Brazilian mail order bride site|
|💔 Average divorce rate||~24%|
|⚖️ Is it legal?||Yes|
That’s not all. Gabrielle, our interviewee from Brazil, will tell you some really interesting insights and facts about Brazilian brides – from a perspective of a real Brazilian bride!
Interview with Gabrielle – a Brazilian mail order bride
Gabriella is just gorgeous, really. She is a great example of a hot Brazilian mail order bride – and it’s not just about her appearance, it’s also about her energy and passion. Let’s conclude:
- Brazilian women want to meet Americans because American men are not trying to be “macho” like Brazilian men
- Brazilian women usually want serious relationships with foreign guys
- You should not think that a Brazilian girl you’re chatting with is “easy”
- You should be fun and creative to impress a Brazilian woman
That’s not all you should know about dating Brazilian girls, of course. Let’s continue – there is much more useful information to consider before you start meeting Brazilian brides here.
Facts about marriages with Brazilian mail order brides
- Brazilian women tend to get married quite early – the average age at first marriage for Brazilian brides is around 24 years old. That’s a very typical indicator for South America – women in such countries as Argentina, Uruguay, and Colombia get married in 23-25 years old, too.
- However, women from this country usually don’t want to have children right after the wedding. The mean age of childbearing in Brazil is 27 years old – it’s slowly falling (the mean age of childbearing was 29.6 years old in 1975), but it looks like Brazilian women still want to get a career before having a child.
- Brazil has one of the highest divorce rates in South America – it’s 1.4 divorces per 1,000 population while in most Latin countries, this rate is around 0.7-1 divorces per 1,000 population. This might be related to the fact divorce is not considered taboo in Brazil, so women in this country don’t feel so much pressure when it comes to ending their marriages.
- While some stereotypes about Brazilian brides are true (for example, the ones about their beauty and passion), the others are not. One of the wrong ones is a stereotype about Brazilian ladies who want to have a lot of children. In reality, the total fertility rate in Brazil is the same as in the United States (1.7 births per woman).
How much does a Brazilian bride cost?
You can not buy a Brazilian woman, of course. But dating a Brazilian mail order wife isn’t that cheap – you’ll need to buy tickets to and from Brazil, to pay for a hotel room, for food, transportation, for a visa if you’re going to bring your Brazilian wife to the US, etc, etc. Let’s talk about Latin dating sites first.
Most mail order brides websites are not free to use. Most of them have a credit system while some online dating platforms have a premium subscription system. A “credit system” means, in short, that you’ll have to buy credits to exchange them for various features and services. A “premium subscription system” works like any other premium subscription: you pay for a monthly subscription and use the site without any limits.
The online dating sites with a premium subscription system usually cost around $50-$80 per month while the mail order brides services with a credit system might cost you $50-$100. However, you can save money with the sites that fall to the second group by limiting certain communication features and by sticking to live text chat instead of voice calls/video chat.
As for a real-life meeting – here’s how much a 2-week trip to Brazil will cost.
- Tickets – $700-$1,400 (round trip)
- Hotel room – $500-$1,000 (2 weeks)
- Transportation (taxis, buses) – $150 (2 weeks)
- Transportation (intercity buses, trains) – $60 per day
- Food – $250 (2 weeks)
- Entertainment – $350 (2 weeks)
- If you’re going to bring your Brazilian mail order wife to the US, you’ll also need to pay for a K-1 visa – it costs $2,200.
🇧🇷 Find Brazilian Wife Online
Step-by-step guide on how to get Brazilian mail order bride
Meeting Brazilian brides is quite easy – thanks to online dating, you don’t need to go to Rio de Janeiro and try to approach Brazilian chicks there. Here’s what you need to do to meet real Brazilian beauties online.
- Choose a dating website. It’s very important to choose a reputable website because if you choose a site with poor reputation, you will probably not meet any real Brazilian ladies on it. Read all the reviews and test the sites yourself!
- Create a profile. Typically, there are more Brazilian mail order wives than Western men on these sites, but this doesn’t mean you can skip this step. You still need to stand out of the crowd of foreign men to attract Brazil mail order wives – so your profile must be catchy and cool. Pictures are very important, too!
- Start chatting with Brazil ladies. Be aware that you can’t chat with hundreds of local women on the sites with a credit system unless you’re going to spend a few thousands of bucks on it. That’s why we recommend you choose 3-5 Brazilian singles and chat with them.
- Meet these gorgeous ladies in person! You don’t have to chat with them for months – most Brazilian women for marriage you’ll meet online want to have a real relationship, not a long-distance fling.
Is using MOB sites to find and date women legit?
Yes. Thousands of American men meet Brazilian women every year, hundreds of Brazilian women for marriage get married to their foreign husbands every year – it’s 100% legal and lawful to meet and marry women from Brazil. You can take your bride to the United States lawfully, too – it will take around 8-12 months to get a K-1 visa (it costs $2,200). Once she arrives and you marry her, she’ll get a Green card. In 3 years after the wedding, she’ll become a US citizen – it’s 100% legal, too.
How to bring a Brazilian wife to the USA?
Dating Brazilian women is simple and fast – you only need to sign up for a dating site to start chatting with a beautiful Brazilian lady. Bringing that lady to your country is not that simple and definitely not that fast – getting a K-1 visa might take up to 12 months. Here’s a short guide on getting your Brazilian bride to the US:
- First, make sure you meet all the requirements for a K-1 visa. You must be a US citizen (not a permanent resident), you two must be eligible to marry, your relationship must be proved with evidence, and you must have met at least once within 2 years prior to applying for a visa.
- You’ll have to file Form I-129F first and to wait until it’s proceeded by USCIS (6-9 months).
- Then, your bride will file form DS-160 – it’s the actual visa application.
- After that, your bride will need to attend her visa interview – the officer who conducts the interview will ask her questions about your relationship to make sure it’s genuine and real.
- When it’s done, your bride will get a sealed K-1 visa packet (which must not be opened) – this means she can enter the US and you can marry her within 90 days of her arrival.
How to avoid Brazilian mail order bride scam?
Romance scam is a huge problem when it comes to online dating. It’s not about Brazilian brides, Ukrainian brides, or Filipino brides – the scammers don’t care about the country, they just use these sites to steal money from Americans who want to find love.
But the good news is that you shouldn’t worry about it. The following steps are simple and probably even obvious – but if you follow them, you will not get scammed on a dating site.
- Be aware of the red flags. If a woman you met on a dating site wants you to send her money, it’s a red flag. If you google her photo and see a lot of profiles on various dating websites, it’s a red flag, too. These are the most common warning signs – if you see any of them, the only thing you need to do is report the profile to the website’s customer support team.
- Phone calls and video chats are your best friends when it comes to international online dating. Set up a video chat early – that’s the best method to spot a fake profile. If a woman you’re chatting with doesn’t want to have a video call, it’s certainly a red flag.
- Don’t share financial information. Never share your credit card number and CVC/CVV code or your Paypal account to strangers on dating sites because if you do, you’ll probably get some bad news in the nearest future.
Yes, there are thousands of Brazilian brides on mail order bride websites. These women are interested in marrying a foreigner, they speak English, and they want to build a family with a man from the US. All the most reputable and trusted international dating sites have an ID verification procedure, so many women verify their identity to prove they’re real people. If you chat with Verified profiles only, you’ll minimize the chances of finding a fake profile.
It’s easier than ever now—you don’t need to go to Brazil and try to approach Brazilian girls on the streets of Rio. Basically, you only should sign up on a Brazilian mail order bride website and start chatting with women. After that, it’s up to you—you can meet these girls in person, propose to one of them, and bring her to the United States (it’s 100% legal).
Yes, it’s 100% possible to meet Brazilian mail order brides online. You need to find a good dating site, create a profile, and buy some credits/a monthly premium subscription to start chatting with thousands of Brazilian mail order brides. All the best Brazilian bride websites have a “Request a real date” feature so you can turn your online relationship into a real thing, too.
Yes, it’s legal. An American man can meet, date, and marry a Brazilian mail order bride and even bring her to the United States. Most foreign brides enter the US on a K-1 visa, but you can apply for a CR-1 visa in case you’re going to marry your girlfriend in Brazil. In all cases, your Brazilian wife will get a green card in a few months after entering the US. In 3 years, she’ll be able to become a US citizen.