Dating Brazilian Women: Step-By-Step Guide On How To Date Women From Brazil
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about Brazilian women dating here. What are the most prominent Brazilian woman characteristics? What are the most important things to know when dating a Brazilian woman? Where to meet these ladies? And how to succeed with online and offline dating? All the information you need is available on this page.
|Popular cities to meet Brazilian women||São Paulo, Rio De Janeiro, Brasilia|
|Average age of marriage||23.9 years old|
|Best dating site|
|How to win their heart||Learn Portuguese, be active and fun, look your best, have serious intentions|
3 Best Dating Websites to Meet Brazilian Women
🇧🇷 Find Brazilian Single Women
What are Brazilian women like?
Here, we’ll tell you the 3 reasons why Brazilian girls are 100% worth dating.
- Brazilian women are very flirty and open to new experiences, and it’s not only about Brazilian ladies, it’s about all the women from South America and other regions. It’s one of those Brazilian woman personality traits that make them incredibly easy to date. According to our experience and what other people say, it’s just impossible to get that awkward silence on a date with a Brazilian girl. You’ll never get bored with your Brazilian girlfriend or wife because it’s impossible to get bored with people who are that fun and interesting to talk to.
- They are 100% hot. What do you imagine when you hear “hot Brazil women”? A girl showing off her amazing bikini body lying on the sand? A beautiful babe wearing a tight dress? Well, all those images you see in your head are 100% true. Most Brazilian women love revealing clothes, they are naturally beautiful, and they know everything about fitness and diets—that’s the combination that makes them irresistible. What’s more, they have a great sense of style: Brazilian girls look incredibly stylish even though they don’t spend much money on clothes!
- They are very feminine. It’s about Brazilian society and their culture—many Brazilian women respect traditional cultural norms of femininity and masculinity. For example, the norms about what “real” women should look like and act like. You may share the same values or the more progressive ones, but you can’t deny that Brazilian ladies are a perfect option for every man interested in a more or less traditional wife.
In addition, they are caring and loving, they know how to be perfect wives, and, of course, they are very sensitive and emotional.
5 interesting facts about Brazilian women
- They are very religious. The whole of Latin America is a pretty religious place, to be fair, and Brazilian brides don’t stand out from the crowd: 87% of the population of this country say religion is important to them.
- Brazilian women are loyal and faithful… but their men aren’t. Thus, more than 70% of Brazilian men had at least one case of infidelity during their lifetime! It’s one of the main reasons why lots of Brazilian women want to find a foreign husband, by the way.
- Brazilian women are incredibly beautiful. For some people, this is one of the main benefits of dating a Brazilian woman. We already mentioned their beauty, but here, we can back this statement with data: thus, Brazil has often been voted the top sexiest country in the world, and it often makes it to the top lists of the countries with the most beautiful women, according to various sources.
- The average age of Brazilian women at marriage was only 23.9 years old (according to the latest sources available, 2010), which is a bit higher than in most countries of the region but still pretty low compared to the United States (28.6 years old).
- Brazilian women tend to make other choices than divorce when relationship problems occur: the divorce rate in this country is only 1.4 divorces per 1,000 population. It’s a bit higher than in other countries in the region but much lower (almost twice lower, to be precise) than in the United States.
How to meet a Brazilian woman?
What is the best way to meet a Brazilian woman? Here, we’ll talk about the 2 most popular options and about their advantages and disadvantages.
- First of all, you can meet Brazilian women in Brazil. Just go to Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro, look your best, and approach the ladies you meet there offline or via Tinder: that’s how it’s always been done, and we see no reasons why this won’t work for you. The main problem here is that it might be dangerous because Brazil is certainly not 100% safe for foreign men searching for casual flings. Why casual flings? Well, because you won’t find anything more serious than that by approaching women on the streets. If you want to find a family-oriented and marriage-minded single woman from this country, you need to go the other way.
- And by “the other way,” we mean “online dating,” of course. There are many women who are focused on attracting foreign men there, and most of them have serious intentions and a genuine interest in foreign guys. Online dating websites are literally the best, safest, and cheapest (around $100/month) way to meet local girls for a serious relationship.
Choose the option as close as possible to you and start looking for a Brazilian woman even today.
Process of dating a Brazilian woman online: All you need to know
Want to know more about dating Brazilian women? Here, you’ll find a guide on dating Brazilian females online. What to do first and what to do next? What features to use? How to test a paid dating site for free? All the answers and tips you need are available here.
The most convenient and fast way to meet pretty Brazilian girls is online dating, as we have just explained—but it’s not a perfectly safe way to meet Latin women, unfortunately. That’s why you will have to spend quite some time in order to choose a trusted dating website. We highly recommend paying special attention to the reputation of a website and to such features as ID/video verification.
Once you sign up on a dating site, you’ll see that all those gorgeous Brazilian women tend to upload at least 8-10 hot pictures to make their profiles attractive. You will have to live up to this! Creating an attractive profile is a must for those who want to impress and succeed at dating Latin women online. In short, you will have to upload your best pictures and write a catchy, short, and interesting profile bio.
Most international dating websites offer certain welcome bonuses such as free credits or discounts. New users can get a welcome bonus for free even if a dating site is not free to use—this means you can test the dating platform without paying anything. It’s a perfect opportunity to test the premium features and tools of a dating service for free, so we highly recommend you not skip the bonuses.
It’s up to you what messages to send and how to chat with Brazilian ladies, of course. Our advice here is to enjoy all the messaging tools offered by Brazilian dating sites. Most Brazilian girls will love it if you send them a virtual or a real gift—and lucky you, the majority of dating services offer various gift delivery features. There are also lots of dating platforms that have a video and a voice chat feature—all these tools are 100% worth the money.
Do’s and don’ts of dating a woman from Brazil
The Brazilian dating culture is obviously different from the American one, and dating Brazilian women may look tricky for an American man who has never dated Latinas. Here, we’ll explain what you should and shouldn’t do to attract Brazilian girls on a date.
- ✅ Pay for the date. It doesn’t matter if it’s your first date or your tenth one, it’s still a man who pays for the dinner in Brazil. There’s nothing wrong with splitting the bill, but we don’t recommend doing it in the early stages of a relationship.
- ✅ Be a gentleman. Brazilian women are quite old-fashioned when it comes to relationships and gender roles, as we’ve already said. Obviously, their views on a perfect date are a bit old-fashioned, too, so a little courtesy will not hurt. Groom yourself well, don’t be late (although she will be late, it’s ok for Latinas), be polite, compliment her, and make sure she gets home safely (or drive her home). These are the basic things that will help you impress a Brazilian lady.
- ✅ Be confident, but not too confident. Wear nice clothes to feel comfortable, be yourself and don’t overthink, enjoy the date and have fun, be direct and don’t play games—all these small details are important to feel confident. As for not being “too confident,” we are talking about that rude and “macho” behavior, which is pretty common among Brazilian men. You know, being cocky, bragging about money, talking too much about yourself, etc.
- ✅ Be ready for active dates. Brazilian women are incredibly fun, active, and outgoing, so you can’t have 10 chill dates in a row with a Brazilian girl. At least a few of those 10 must involve a lot of energy.
- ✅ Learn Portuguese. Yes, most young and university or college-educated Brazilian women speak English well, but you’ll have to talk to her family members sooner or later, right? Well, even if you won’t, learning your partner’s language is a sign of respect and a thing that will help you understand each other better in the future.
- ❌ Don’t think they are “easy.” They are very flirty, open-minded, and fun (it’s one of the best Brazilian woman traits when it comes to international dating!), but this doesn’t mean they are easy. What’s more, most Brazilian girls who use international dating websites are focused on a serious relationship, so you’ll have to show patience to get what you want.
- ❌ Don’t look like an American tourist. Yes, we said you should wear comfortable clothes before, but this doesn’t mean you should wear something too comfortable. Bright colors, American flags, safari clothes, a backpack…all those are signs of an American tourist, so it may not be the right choice for a romantic date with a foreigner.
- ❌ Forget about stereotypes. Not all Brazilians dance the samba, play football, or go to beaches every weekend! There’s nothing bad about these myths, of course, but foreign women do not like being stereotyped; what’s more, they may consider it weird and even rude. Those sweet-as-honey Brazilian women are not an exception.
How to bring your Brazilian girlfriend to the US?
Marrying and dating a Brazilian woman is 100% legal—you can date a girl from this country and bring your Brazilian bride to the US. Here, you’ll find a short guide on getting a K-1 visa for your Brazilian partner (K-1 visas are much more popular than CR-1 visas when it comes to international dating).
- First, you need to make sure you’re eligible to bring your bride to the US—you must be a US citizen, and your relationship must be “bona fide” (legit, real, for love).
- File Form I-129F (visa petition). You’ll need to wait for 6–9 months until USCIS approves it.
- After that, your bride will file Form DS-160 and pass the medical exam (meanwhile, you’ll have to provide an Affidavit of Support and your recent tax returns).
- When it’s done, she’ll need to attend the visa interview (30-60 minutes) and answer several questions about your relationship.
- After that, if the interview is successful, she’ll be able to enter the US. You will need to get married within 90 days after her arrival.
When all these steps are done, she’ll have to apply for a green card (Form I-485).
“Brazilian brides are just perfect for all types of relationships and dating. Whether you are going to date them online or offline, whether you’re planning to find a one-night stand or something more serious, Brazilian women are a perfect choice for you. They are beautiful, they are passionate, they know how to make their men happy, and they love dating foreign men!”
F.A.Q. about dating Brazilian women
The best website for dating a Brazilian girl right now is—a very popular dating service with an intuitive interface, many messaging tools, and a nice welcome bonus. This site has an ID verification tool, which was designed to protect users from fake profiles.
Basically, there’s nothing special about Brazilian girls regarding the signs that she’s in love with you. If she smiles when you’re around, enjoys being together, dresses up for a date with you, and displays affection—she’s at least very interested in you. Brazilian ladies are also pretty jealous in a relationship, so if she’s a bit too possessive, that’s a sign, too.
Brazilian women speak English quite well. Not all of them are fluent English speakers, of course, but most young Brazilian girls you can meet on international dating sites will understand you and express their thoughts without any difficulties.