Dating Romanian Women: Step-by-step Guide On How To Date Women From Romania
There are nearly 10 million Romanian women, and a lot of them are single. Though Romania still hardly can be considered one of the mainstream European countries for dating, more and more men worldwide start looking for attractive Romanian ladies to start relationships with and get married on purpose. But what to know about Romanian woman? How and where can Western men meet a Romanian lady? You’ll find all the answers here.
|🌇 Popular cities to meet Romanian women||Bucharest, Iasi, Cluj-Napoca, and Timișoara|
|💍 Average age of marriage||28 years old|
|❤️ Best Romanian women dating site||
|👩❤️👨 How to win their hearts||Find out more about the culture, learn a few words in Romanian, show that you have serious intentions|
🇷🇴 3 Best Dating Websites to Meet Romanian Women
🇷🇴 Find Romanian Single Women
What are Romanian women like?
Let’s start with the information that can help you understand who you can meet in Romania—the description of the most common Romanian woman personality traits. Of course, we realize that no one can avoid generalizations when talking about national characteristics and that there are no rules without exceptions, but if you’re looking for Romanian girls, in most cases, you can rely on these facts:
- They are calm and reserved. Romanian girls are never in a rush, they’re rarely overreacting, and they always remember that things come and go—it’s not only about acceptance but also about wisdom. That makes them not only one of the most unique European nations (that’s not that common for most other nations, even the closest neighbors like Ukrainians) but also some of the best women for marriage, as they usually discuss problems and compromise.
- Friendliness and politeness are some of the most common traits. Romanians hate conflicts, they are very tolerant, and that makes Romania not only one of the best countries to visit but also one of the best places to find a wife. You won’t be treated and therefore, won’t feel like a foreigner in a Romanian family.
- Romanian girls are incredibly loving mothers. Most ladies in Romania are family-minded, and they do want to have children for one simple reason. They just adore kids. If you’d like to settle down, start a family, and have at least 2 children, searching for a wife in Romania might be the right decision.
- Romanians are sociable and good at making friends. Nearly all the women in Romania are incredibly sociable. This nation loves dances, music, and family gatherings. That’s, in fact, one of the benefits of dating a Romanian woman—it’s just much easier to approach them online or offline, and they easily assimilate into a new society and social circles.
- Intelligence and courage are common, too. Romanian girls are also smart, witty, and brave. Their natural beauty often makes men notice them, but once they get closer, men start to appreciate these particular qualities most.
Now you know a bit more about Romanian woman characteristics. If you’re still interested, just keep reading—there are a few more facts that you should know about ladies from Romania.
5 Interesting facts about Romanian women
What makes more sense, finding a partner in your own country or searching for them in Romania? Here’s the information that can help you make the decision.
- Romanian women get married at a pretty early age compared to women in Western European and even some Central European countries. Most Romanian girls start a family at 28, just like many women in Eastern Europe.
- Most women in Romania want to have 1-2 children. Currently, the fertility rate is 1.6 which isn’t incredibly high, but it can be explained by the economic difficulties that many Romanian families face.
- The divorce rate in the country is around 22%. There are fewer divorces than in most other countries mostly because the family is sacred and this institution is as strong as decades or even centuries ago. On top of that, even marriages that end in a divorce usually last at least 15 years on average.
- Romanians are very patriotic but they don’t mind immigrating. 150+ Romanian brides move to the US only every year, and most of such cross-cultural marriages actually work.
- The lack of opportunities for children is the main reason why Romanian women immigrate. Poverty is the main problem in Romania, and contrary to popular belief, local women don’t immigrate to forget about it just for themselves but they do want to give a better future to their children and raise them with a loving man in a more stable country.
But how are Romanian women searching for and finding foreign husbands? We’ll talk about it in more detail below.
How to meet a Romanian woman?
There are 3 main ways to meet Romanian women online or offline, and each option has its benefits and drawbacks. We explain them below, so take a look and make your choice.
- Independent trips to Romania. You can meet Romanian girls in real life—there are a lot of single women in the country, and if you just go to Bucharest or another Romanian city and stay there for at least 6 months, you’ll have a pretty good chance to meet a Romanian woman of your dreams. Nonetheless, though direct communication with Romanian women has its benefits, there’s also no denying that this option is likely to work only for adventurous men with remote jobs or great career opportunities in the country.
- Dating sites with Romanian women. There are different online dating sites—mainstream global apps, niche dating sites that connect a particular category of singles, and niche platforms to meet women from a certain country or region. If you choose the last type of website to meet a Romanian wife, you’ll have a much better chance to succeed just because you’ll easily narrow the search to Romanian ladies seeking relationships with foreigners. However, such websites are usually paid and not always cheap platforms.
- Social media and networking sites. Of course, you can also use good old social media platforms to meet a Romanian lady. However, even despite the fact that most Romanian girls are pretty open-minded, not all of them are happy when foreigners approach them on Instagram or Facebook, so it will take more time and effort to meet a special Romanian girl on such a platform.
So which option to choose to start dating Romanian women? Dating sites, social media platforms, and independent trips can all work, so all you should do is consider the circumstances and set your goals and priorities.
Process of dating a Romanian woman online: All you need to know
Dating Romanian women is easy, but the thing is everyone who’s going to get a great experience and find someone special should follow some unspoken rules and make the right choices. So if you’re new to cross-cultural dating but want to get started, take a look at the specific steps you can take in order to succeed.
There are many sites where a man can meet Romanian girls. However, everyone should consider that if the site looks good, it doesn’t mean that it works well. On top of that, it doesn’t mean it’ll work well for you personally. Analyze the market, find at least 3-5 decent options, learn as much as possible about their policies and services, and then make a choice, paying special attention to such criteria as prices, profiles, and availability of good communication tools.
Members who join an online dating site can use it more or less effectively, and if you want to get the best result possible, you need to make some effort and create an attractive profile. You don’t necessarily have to pretend to be the better version of yourself, it’s rather about adding as many details as possible. Upload at least 3 photos and a profile video if possible, describe yourself and what you expect from a partner and a relationship, and you’ll get much more attention and will be able to narrow the search to the best matches.
On any good website, there’ll be a lot of attractive women. Some men start searching for random beauties, and though it can work, it usually takes too much time and is too expensive for someone looking for a life partner. If you want to improve the experience and find your match faster, use the tools available on the site, in particular, advanced search filters and matchmaking algorithms to find someone special much sooner and pay special attention to bios.
On niche platforms, there are many communication tools. Unlike mainstream websites, they don’t just offer live chat but also video chat, international calls, gift delivery, streams, etc. The costs of such services are different, too, so it’s crucially important to test different features, understand how well each works for you, choose your favorites, and use them at the right time, for example, live chat at the early stages, and video chat when you are sure you’d like to get to know this person better.
It’s completely normal to say how you feel and start a long-distance relationship with someone from another country on niche online dating sites. You’ll have everything to get really close to each other, including the best communication tools. However, if you meet someone special, don’t delay your offline date for too long—the sooner you meet in real life, the sooner you’ll understand if you really choose the right person.
Do’s and don’ts of dating a woman from Romania
What are the things to know when dating a Romanian woman? Here are some do’s and don’ts everyone who’s into Romanian ladies must know.
- ✅ Learn more about Romanian culture and the country itself. Learn a few words in Romanian (yes, most Romanian women speak English, but this is a sign of respect), show that you understand some local customs and traditions, and you’ll make a good impression on a Romanian girl pretty easily.
- ✅ Avoid controversies at the early stages of a relationship. Try to avoid discussing hot topics like politics and religion at the beginning of your relationship. Note that Romanian society is still pretty conservative, and there’s a chance to make a bad impression just because of the lack of knowledge.
- ✅ Make some effort to impress her friends and family. Show all her relatives and close friends that you actually have serious intentions. As we’ve noted previously, Romanians get married at a relatively young age, and they’re 100% serious about starting a family, but they also care about the family they already have, so as a foreign man, you should do your best to impress people from her closest circle.
- ❌ Never assume “they’re all gypsies” and avoid stereotyping at large. Most Romanians are actually Europeans, and they hate it when people make wrong assumptions about their origin, country, and culture. Of course, you should never assume that Romanian girls are gold diggers or anything like that.
- ❌ Don’t try to make her jealous. Romanian women are interested in long-term relationships with someone who’d be devoted to their relationship, too, and not in a man trying to spice up their relationship by making them jealous. Don’t do it if you’re dating for a few weeks or a few years—a breakup will happen sooner than you expect.
- ❌ Don’t act like a Western womanizer. Local girls are also interested in finding a potential partner who’d be 100% serious about them and ready to settle down. So don’t try to impress her by telling her how many women you’ve been dating or with multiple small gifts and big presents as if you’re buying her—act like a man who’s in love.
These do’s and don’ts will surely help you avoid ruining a relationship with a Romanian girl, so make sure to remember them.
How to bring your Romanian girlfriend to the US?
What happens if a man who’s been dating a Romanian woman online decides to marry her? Here are the most important things he should consider:
- You’ll need to meet a Romanian girl in real life. Note that you can meet Romanian women online, but you can’t marry someone you’ve never met in real life. The thing is, even if you believe you’ve met a soulmate, immigration services will never let you get married if you’re complete strangers offline.
- Help her get a K-1 visa. Once you propose, your girl will need to apply for a K-1 visa. In this case, a couple will need to provide evidence and prove that their relationship is authentic, so don’t delete any photos from Romania or another country where you two met IRL, as well as messages, tickets, hotel bookings, etc.
- Get married within 90 days after she enters the country. If a bride gets a K-1 visa, marry her within 3 months—otherwise, it will be considered a violation of the law, and she’ll be deported.
“There are many Romanian women you can meet online—the question is if that’s what you really need. Now you know a lot about Romanian woman traits, some local dating traditions and ways to avoid most problems and pitfalls, so just think of this idea carefully, and make your own conscious choice.”
F.A.Q. about dating Romanian women
There are many platforms that connect European women with men all over the world, and dozens of them are decent online dating platforms to join. The best international dating site is the site that meets your specific criteria and where you feel secure. Still, we can recommendthat meets nearly all the important requirements and provides a great online dating experience.
It’s hard to say that marrying an American will be the only goal of a Romanian woman if she meets him online or offline, but yes, women in Romania are attracted to guys from the US and often consider them to be more loving and caring partners.
Women in Romania who really like a man act pretty much like women in most other countries—there are no special signs, but there are gestures, words, and actions. If she’s still with you, she definitely likes you—her attention and care are already good signs.