Dating Uruguay Women: Step-By-Step Guide On How To Date Women From Uruguay
Wondering what are the main benefits of dating an Uruguay woman and what are Uruguay women like? Want to know how to meet an Uruguayan woman and how to date her successfully? Here, you’ll find all the most important things to know when dating an Uruguayan woman. We’ll also explain how to bring your Uruguay bride to the US!
|🌇 Popular cities to meet Uruguay women
|Montevideo, Salto, Paysandu
|💍 Average age of marriage
|❤️ Best Uruguay women dating site
|👩❤️👨 How to win their heart
|Be confident and masculine, show respect, learn Spanish
🇺🇾 3 Best Dating Websites to Meet Uruguay Women
🇺🇾 Find Uruguay Single Women
What are Uruguay women like?
What are the most prominent Uruguay woman personality traits that make them so popular when it comes to international dating? Let’s talk about some of the most interesting Uruguay women characteristics.
- They are beautiful. The women from this country don’t typically have that “100% Latina look”—their beauty is like a mix of Latina and European features. Thus, they usually have very “European-look” faces, but their bronze skin color and incredibly fit bodies obviously reveal that they come from Latin America.
- They have more liberal and “Westernized” views on gender equality and family roles than women from other countries of the region. They are certainly not as “traditional” as some Western men might expect—Uruguayan women are well-aware of equality, equal rights, and discrimination. This doesn’t mean they are 100% career-oriented women who don’t want to have families, of course: they still get married earlier than American women, have kids at a younger age, and have more kids than ladies in the US.
- They are very flirty and open for international dating. Thanks to the progress in women’s rights made by this country, Uruguayan women are very open-minded and approachable. Even if you’ve never dated a foreign woman, you will never have problems with the ladies from Uruguay. They are talkative, fun, interesting to talk to, and flirty, so you can forget about that awkward silence on your first date with an Uruguay lady.
Obviously, these are not all Uruguayan women’s characteristics, but thanks to them, you can understand whether they can become your perfect match. In addition, we have collected for you the 5 most interesting facts about Uruguayan girls, so just keep reading.
5 interesting facts about Uruguay women
- According to the statistics, Uruguay women typically have more kids than ladies from the United States. Thus, the TFR (total fertility rate) in Uruguay is 2 (2 children per 1 woman), which is 20% higher than in the United States.
- They get married at a young age (compared to Western countries). Thus, the mean age for the first marriage is only 23 years old for Uruguayan women.
- It’s interesting that we can’t say the same about the age of childbearing. When it comes to Uruguayan mothers, the mean age at birth is close to 27 years—it’s similar to the mean age of mothers at first birth in the United States (27.1 years old).
- Education is incredibly important for women from Uruguay. In fact, Uruguay is the #1 country in the region regarding female secondary school enrollment (the number of female students enrolled at the secondary level in public/private schools compared to the number of male students).
- Uruguay girls are not as religious as one might think. There is a stereotype about “religious South American countries,” and it’s mostly true, but Uruguay is certainly not like its neighboring countries in this regard. Thus, 37% of adults in Uruguay say they are religiously unaffiliated, which makes it the least religious country in South America! One of the main consequences of secularization is liberal views and attitudes toward morality. For example, 62% of Uruguayans think that same-sex couples should be able to marry legally, which is even higher than in some American states (Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas, to name a few)
How to meet an Uruguay woman?
Feel interested in Uruguay women dating? Well, this is no surprise. Here, we’re going to talk about how to meet these gorgeous ladies.
In fact, you can go two ways: offline dating and online dating. Let’s talk about each of them.
First, offline dating. It’s very simple—you just book a flight to Montevideo, approach a girl on the streets of this city (or any other city), and start dating her. It’s a very fun thing to do because a trip to Uruguay just can’t be boring, and it’s always cool to meet a girl in person instead of meeting her online because that’s how you can get to know each other better. However, the main problem here is the price—the average price for a 7-day trip to Montevideo is around $1,400 (not including the flight costs).
Online dating is a cheaper option, but it’s not the only reason why you should try it. We believe online dating has three main advantages:
- You can meet more women online than offline. The best dating services have tens of thousands of women who are searching for foreign friends and partners, so the dating pool will be much larger if you go online.
- It’s cheaper than going to Uruguay. While a 1-week trip to Uruguay will cost you around $2,000-$2,500, a monthly premium subscription on most dating sites will cost you $100-$200.
- It’s easier. Let’s be honest, not all of us are good at approaching women on the streets, especially if these streets are located in another country. Online dating makes approaching ladies easier and much less stressful.
Process of dating Uruguay woman online: All you need to know
Interested in dating an Uruguay woman? Well, you’ve come to the right place, then. Here, you’ll find a short step-by-step guide on how to choose a dating site, how to create a profile, and how to meet the ladies in person.
There are lots of dating sites focused on Uruguayan girls and women from South America. Taking into account the fact most of them are paid, we don’t recommend you choose the very first site you can find—after all, there are lots of websites that can’t provide a high level of anti-scam protection. Read the reviews carefully, take a look at the profiles, make sure they look real and pay special attention to the reputation of the site. If there are more positive reviews than negative ones, go for it.
The girls from Latin America are often focused on their appearance: it’s not just their natural beauty that attracts men but their makeup skills, sense of style, etc. Obviously, they want to meet a good-looking man. Appearance is not the #1 factor in a long-term relationship, but on average, a woman spends around 80 seconds evaluating a profile on a dating site, so it’s obvious that high-quality pictures and a catchy profile description are the main factors that can attract a lady on a dating site or turn her off.
Unfortunately, international dating platforms are often full of bots, fake profiles, and scammers who pretend to be real Uruguay women. Even the best dating websites have a few bots and fake profiles because it’s impossible to not let them sign up. The good news is that you can minimize the risks—just be very careful, google the photos of the ladies you’re chatting with, and pay special attention to their messages. We also recommend you use video chats, voice calls, and other messaging tools to make sure you’re chatting with real people.
Most websites with Uruguay brides are not free to use, which means you will have to pay for a premium subscription or buy credits to use them. Typically, these dating websites allow their users to browse profiles and send emojis/stickers for free, but if you are going to send messages, you’ll have to pay.
Start chatting, be respectful, be personal when it comes to first messages (don’t use the generic opening lines). It’s up to you when to meet the girls you’re chatting with—some experts say 1-2 weeks is enough, but it’s your choice, of course. And remember that you don’t have to rush and marry the very first woman you met on that dating site. The best dating websites have tens of thousands of beautiful Uruguay girls and you’ll be able to chat with any of them!
Do’s and don’ts of dating a woman from Uruguay
Now, let’s talk about how to succeed on a date with an Uruguayan woman. Spoiler: although dating women from this country is pretty different from what you may be used to in the US, there’s nothing too hard about it, actually. Read these 7 do’s and don’ts and you’ll see it with your own eyes.
- ✅ Take the initiative. Uruguayan women are very Westernized and all that, but still, they think it’s men who should lead the relationship. Plan the date, ask her out, and make the first move—if you want her to do it, you’ll most likely have to wait forever.
- ✅ Look your best. Uruguay ladies love men who take care of their looks, as well as all the other women from any other country. The rules are simple: clean outfit, dark or neutral colors, nice fragrance, fitted silhouette, and attention to detail.
- ✅ Be ready to impress her parents. The Uruguayan society is very family-centered, so you will most likely have to meet her parents and impress them, obviously, after a few dates. It’s all about respect, self-confidence, being confident, and showing that you are a responsible man who can be trusted.
- ✅ Learn at least a few phrases in Spanish. Yes, most ladies on dating sites speak English quite well, but learning the language of your girlfriend is very important, too. This will help you understand her better and surprise her.
- ❌ Avoid sensitive topics. The first date must be casual and light, so talking about sensitive topics is not the best option. For example, talking about politics is probably not the best way you can go on a date with a woman from this country. Not only from this country, though.
- ❌ Don’t expect them to be “easy.” There is a stereotype about Latin women who love one-night stands, but it’s certainly not 100% true—and if you rush into sex when you first meet an Uruguayan woman, this will most likely be a huge turn-off for her.
- ❌ Don’t break the rules of etiquette. For example, the OK gesture is ok in the USA, but in Uruguay, it’s considered incredibly rude. It’s just one rule, and there are lots of them, so you’d better read at least a few Uruguayan etiquette guides in order to not screw up on the date.
How to bring your Uruguay girlfriend to the US?
You can date an Uruguayan woman, marry her, and bring her to the United States. The majority of foreign brides of American citizens enter the US on a K-1 visa (it’s a fiancé(e) visa for foreign brides and grooms). Here’s a short guide on how to get a K-1 visa for your girlfriend from this country.
- First, you will need to file the I-129F form. It’s a petition for a foreign fiancé(e), and it can only be filed by a US citizen (not by a green card holder).
- In 6-9 months, the petition will proceed. After that, your bride will need to file Form DS-160 (visa application), print the confirmation page, and send it to the embassy.
- 4-6 weeks after that, your bride will attend the visa interview.
After the application is approved, she’ll be able to enter the US. You must marry your bride within 90 days of her entering the US. After that, she’ll get a marriage green card.
“If you still hesitate about dating beautiful Uruguayan women, well, you shouldn’t. They are incredibly hot and loyal, caring and supportive, educated, and very approachable. Just choose a trusted dating platform, sign up, and you’ll meet thousands of real Uruguay girls who speak English and want to meet a foreigner!”
is the best dating site to meet Uruguay women right now. It has a great reputation, and it’s one of the most secure and safe dating sites available now because of the ID verification tool and a professional customer support team.
Dating Uruguay women might be difficult because of various reasons, but the language barrier is not one of them. More than 10% of Uruguayans speak English, and the number is even higher when it comes to young and well-educated Uruguayan women from the biggest cities, such as Montevideo.
Yes, they do! Uruguay women love dating American men because men from the US are often more caring and calm than men from their own country. Another important factor is that American men typically treat their women with more respect and share similar views regarding women’s rights.