Turkish Mail Order Brides: Interview, Guide & Sites To Find A Wife From Turkey
Interested in dating Turkish women? Well, you’ve come to the right place then. Here, you’ll find literally everything you need to know about Turkish girls: from interesting facts and cost breakdowns to success stories and useful guides. But let’s start with an interview with a Turkish bride.
Interview with Turkish mail order bride
Who are you?
I’m Aida. I’m from Kazakhstan, but my father is Turkish, and I moved to this country 9 years ago, in 2014. I’m a beginner model and a front desk receptionist in a hotel in Istanbul. Oh, and I’m using a mail order bride website, yes.
Why did you become a mail order bride?
Because of Turkish men. Look, here’s the thing, Turkish guys are great when it comes to dating. They are very romantic, they know how to please a woman, and they know how to tell stories. Gifts, compliments, flowers—they’re good at it, right? But once you go deeper…They are not that great for a long-term relationship, that’s what I think. It’s all fun and games for them, but marriage? No. They see women…Well, at least the ones I met, these guys are only into casual relationships, nothing more serious than that. And I’m pretty marriage-minded, really.
How did you choose the dating site?
I read some reviews and asked a few Turkish ladies on specialized forums so they said Easternhoneys was a nice option. I only care about how the site looks, really. I’m not that great at analyzing and website protection, so I just liked the design of it. And some Turkish women recommended this site, too.
Why do you want a foreign husband?
Because I believe that they are more serious than our guys, that’s the main reason for me. I want to build a family, I want to have children, and I’m tired of casual relationship seekers I always met here in Turkey. The guys looking for Turkish brides are very family-centered and marriage-minded, as of what I know.
Have you already communicated with Western men on dating sites?
Yes. But I haven’t found a man yet, of course. I chatted with several guys, but that’s all about it—no real-life dates, no proposals, nothing. Yet. I hope I find someone in the near future, though.
What do you like about Western men and what don’t you like?
Is my experience relevant? I mean, I only chatted with 5 or 6 men, that’s all. Well, from what I saw, the main thing here is—I already mentioned it twice, but still—their serious intentions. They are serious about it, they are searching for a girl from another part of the world, after all. It makes no sense to search for a girl for a one-night stand if she lives 6,000 miles away, right?
They are, you know, solid. I don’t know how to describe it because I’m still not experienced enough, but they are reliable—when I chat with them, I always feel like, “Wow, these are real men”. That’s what I think.
People often worry about scams and fakes on dating sites. Is using mail order bride sites safe, in your opinion?
I heard a story, well, I used a website for “Turkish women for marriage” and chatted with several ladies from Istanbul and Izmir there. And a woman told me there was a guy who made her send him the credit card information. The next day, her credit card was maxed out! So there are some scammers, yeah.
But I personally never met one. Well, even if I did, I would probably block the guy who wants to get my credit card information asap. I think that’s the main rule when it comes to international dating—if something feels wrong, just block the guy and chat with someone else.
Aida, can you help singles from the US understand Turkish women better? Give advice to men on how to attract a Turkish woman, please.
I read a lot of posts from lots of Turkish girls for marriage, as I’ve said. Here’s what I can say. First, be reliable and stable. It’s not only about financial stability, it’s about showing Turkish women that you’re a trustworthy man they can feel comfortable with. Then, be serious. You will meet Turkish girls online, and most of them will be interested in a serious relationship like I am. So no hookups, please. And third…Well, find a balance between showing confidence and being romantic and caring. That’s what Turkish men do, and you need to be good at it, too. As for me, these rules will 100% work, too. And, well, I also love it when a man buys a bouquet on the first date. But it’s not a rule that would work for every Turkish lady, of course.
Getting a Turkish wife is a perfect idea, to be fair. These women are loyal, traditional, and they are really interested in serious relationships. The dating tips are pretty simple, too:
- Have serious intentions
- Be stable and reliable
- Be confident
- Don’t forget about romance
According to Aida, there are many modern Turkish women who’d like to find a Western man, and that’s no surprise, taking into account the fact that Turkish men are not always interested in creating a family.
Well, that’s not all you need to know about them. Continue reading to learn more about Turkish culture, dating sites, the cost of Turkey brides, and many other things!
Facts about marriages with Turkish mail order brides
Is a Turkish woman the right choice for you? Explore these facts to find out.
- Turkish wives typically have more children than American ladies. The total fertility rate in this country is 2 children per woman, which is more than 15% higher than that of the United States (1.7). It’s also the highest TFR in Europe (if we count Turkey as Europe), which means Turkish mail order wives are generally much more interested in having kids than Western ladies and women from the European Union.
- The divorce rate is pretty low in Turkey: it’s only 2.1 divorces per 1,000 people, while in the United States, it’s 2.3.
- Turkish brides get married earlier than Western ladies. Thus, the mean age at first marriage for Turkish brides is 25 years old. For men in this country, it’s 27.9 years old, so an average Turkish woman you meet on a dating site will most likely have no prejudices against the age gap in a relationship. If you’re going to find a lady who is younger than you, Turkey is a great place.
- An average Turkish girl has her first child quite late, but it depends on the city she lives in. Thus, the mean age of a mother at birth of the first child in Istanbul is 28.1 years old, and in most provinces, it’s slightly lower (27.7-27.8 years old). In turn, in such poor and rural places as Bitlis and Urfa, the mean age of a mother at birth of the first child is much lower (23.6-24.2 years old).
Thus, if these numbers represent your perfect wife, a woman from Turkey is an excellent choice for you.
So, here are the TOP-5 Turkish Dating Sites you should try in 2023:
How much does a Turkish bride cost?
The very first thing you need to understand is that you cannot buy a Turkish girl. However, you can find Turkish brides offline or on an online dating site, meet them, marry a girl you like, and bring her to the United States. Let’s see how much it will cost you.
First, let’s focus on Turkish mail order bride websites. Let’s take EasternHoneys, it’s the website our interviewee, Aida, is using right now. This site has a credit system, and here are the credit packages available:
- 20 credits cost $10
- 50 credits cost $20
- 125 credits cost $45
- 250 credits cost $70
- 750 credits cost $150
This means 1 credit can cost you $0.5-0.2 depending on the package you’re going to buy. Sending 1 email costs 30 credits, and chatting for a minute costs only 2 credits, so you can calculate how much you’ll spend. I believe that for an average user, the cost of a dating site like Eastern Honeys would be around $100-$200 per month.
That’s not all. You’ll need to go to Turkey, spend at least 2 weeks there, and pay for a K-1 visa for your future spouse. Here’s how much you’ll pay for all this.
- Dating website—$100-$200 per month
- Tickets to Istanbul—$670-$1,020 for a round-trip flight
- Hotel room—$500-1,000 for 2 weeks
- Transportation—$90 for 2 weeks
- Food—$290 for 2 weeks (per person)
- Entertainment—$300 for 2 weeks
- K-1 visa—at least $2,040 (the Green Card fee is included)
By the way, if you are not going to use Eastern Honeys, it’s ok. There are many alternatives—websites like Theluckydate and Cuteasianwoman are great, too. They are reputable, they are trusted, and they also have tens of thousands of sexy Turkish women.
🇹🇷 Find Turkish Wife Online
Step-by-step guide on how to get a Turkish mail order bride
Now, you know how much it costs to get a Turkish girl online and offline. But what about how to actually meet a Turkish bride on a dating website? Here’s a guide for you.
- First, choose a Turkish bride platform. It’s extremely important to choose a trustworthy online dating platform, it’s basically the very first thing you have to do. Pick a scammy dating site, and you’ll lose all your money and won’t meet any Turkish woman IRL, but pick a trusted one, and your chances of finding a real Turkish girl will be extremely high. It’s all about reading the reviews and testing the sites.
- Then, create a dating profile. Upload your best pictures and write a profile description that will attract Turkish ladies. Be serious, but don’t be boring, it’s important to find the balance.
- Utilize the welcome bonus. Most Turkish bride websites are not free to use, but many of them offer a welcome bonus for new members. You can save money or even test a site for free if you don’t miss it.
- Be reliable and consistent. That’s what a man should be like in Turkish culture—every woman from this country wants to know she can rely on her man, so showing that you’re reliable is crucially important.
Still can’t choose a #1 dating website with Turkish brides? Take a look at this list then. All these sites are tested by experts, and they have tens of thousands of real Turkish women for marriage.
Success stories with Turkish mail order brides
Thousands of American men find Turkish wives online, so it wasn’t that hard for us to find some couples to ask them questions. Meet Saul and George: these two Americans found Turkish women online, met them several times in person, and married them after. Simple as that.
Saul was 39 when he signed up on TheLuckyDate. He wasn’t particularly interested in Turkish women. In fact, he was seeking Japanese or Korean babes, but when he met Aisha, he changed his mind. This 21-year-old student from Istanbul had everything he wanted to find—a perfectly traditional mindset and views on family roles, a fun and interesting personality, and an incredibly attractive appearance, of course. It’s a Turkish woman, after all! They met twice in Turkey, spent 3 weeks together, and he proposed to her within 2 days after their last date. Now, they’re waiting for her visa to be approved.
George met Ece on an international dating site for serious relationships, so it’s no surprise they both had similar views on dating. They were the same age (40 now and 36 when they met online), they had similar views on family, they wanted the same thing, and they really liked each other—so of course, they clicked immediately. Five dates, twelve months, and one proposal later, Ece finally got her K-1 visa and arrived in the United States. Today, they live in George’s house in Huntsville, and they look incredibly happy.
Is using MOB sites to find and date women legit?
Yes, it’s 100% legal. You can date women from any other country online, you can visit any country in the world—well, except the ones you can’t—and you can also marry a Turkish woman without legal obstacles. You can bring your Turkish wife or bride to the United States, too, it’s 100% legal.
How to bring a Turkish wife to the USA?
Marrying a Turkish woman is perfectly legal, but if you’re going to bring your bride to the US, you probably should postpone your wedding. The thing is, the most popular visa for foreign men and women who are in a relationship with Americans is the K-1 fiance visa. If you want your Turkish mail order wife to enter the US on this visa, you can’t marry her outside the country. Instead, you’ll need to wait for the visa to be approved, get that Turkish bride to the US, and marry her after that. Here’s a short step-by-step guide.
- Make sure you’re eligible (US citizenship, at least minimal income)
- File Form I-129F
- File Form DS-160
- Then, your bride will attend the visa interview
- If everything’s ok, she’ll be able to enter the US
- In the US, you’ll need to marry her (within 90 days after arrival)
If everything goes right, you will be able to enjoy your marriage with a Turkish woman.
How to avoid a Turkish mail order bride scam?
First, let’s make it clear: it’s not about Turkish brides only. Eastern European brides, ladies from Northern Asia, South American girls—you can meet a scammer everywhere. With this in mind, let’s take a look at the top 3 scams you need to be aware of when trying to find a Turkish girl online.
- Fake Turkish brides websites. They look like real sites, and Turkish girls there may look real, too, but in fact, it’s all about making you pay for chatting. No real Turkish brides there and no chances of finding a wife, just pure gold-digging.
- Scammers who want to get your money. You chat with a Turkish bride, and she asks you for $100 or $200 because her smartphone just died or she needs to buy medications or whatever. It’s the dumbest yet most efficient scam when it comes to online dating platforms.
- Credit/debit card scams. Asking for money is not a perfect scam, basically, because such a request can (and most likely will) trigger all the alarms in most people. Getting your financial information, e.g., a credit card number or a PayPal password, is a more complex and time-consuming option for scammers. It’s all about social engineering—you just chat with Turkish brides for a few weeks, and then, you realize you sent them that 3-digit code.
There’s nothing difficult here, as you can see. The absolute majority of scammers are not the brightest people in the world, and most of them use the same old algorithms—begin a conversation, wait for 1-2 days, ask for money, and repeat. The same goes for fake dating websites with Turkish brides. They are typically extremely easy to spot if you read the reviews and pay attention to the quality of the profiles.