Ukrainian Mail Order Brides: Interview, Guide & Sites to Find a Wife from Ukraine
Who are Ukrainian brides? How to meet Ukrainian girls? Why is it a good idea? And how much does it actually cost to meet Ukrainian mail order wives?
The answers are waiting for you here—in this guide, the dating expert (AKA me) will tell you literally everything about Ukrainian ladies.
|❤️ Success Rate||91%|
|🌏 Popular cities to meet Ukrainian brides||Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa|
|💰 Average cost of Ukrainian bride||$3,350 — $10,000|
|⌛ Average age of Ukrainian bride||25 y.o.|
|💑 Best Ukrainian dating site||SofiaDate|
|💌 Best Ukrainian mail order bride site||TheLuckyDate|
|💔 Average divorce rate||~26%|
|⚖️ Is it legal?||Yes|
What’s more, we at Inspirational Women Series are glad to present you an interview with a real Ukraine girl we’ve contacted on a dating platform—she is a real person who knows the inside of Ukraine mail order brides industry.
Let’s start with the interview!
Interview with Polina—a Ukrainian mail order bride
So, as you see from the interview, most Ukrainian brides search for a foreign man because some American men seem like persons who can treat Ukrainian women better—they are caring and more respectful; that’s what Ukrainian girls love about them. Be an old-fashioned gentleman, treat Ukrainian brides with respect, have serious intentions—and you’ll have a lot of successful dates in Ukraine.
That’s not all you need to know about Ukrainian women, though—here, I’ll tell you a lot more. Marriage/divorce statistics, cost, guide, success stories, and a lot more to follow!
How to find a Ukrainian wife
Wondering how to meet women from Ukraine? Want to find Ukraine wife but don’t know where to start? Here, we’ll answer all of your questions.
In fact, there are two ways you can go: offline dating and online dating.
✈️ Offline dating
However, it’s not that simple—you can’t just go to Ukraine and start approaching women on the streets of Kyiv or Odessa anymore because of the war. Well, technically, you can, but it’s not only dangerous but also highly inappropriate in these conditions to pick up Ukrainian girls in Ukraine.
Instead, you can go to almost any European country and search for a Ukrainian wife there. There are lots of young ladies who left Ukraine because of the war or long before it and who are searching for a romantic relationship with a foreign man right now. If you are good at approaching women on the streets or on apps like Tinder, then go for it! The only disadvantage is that a trip to Europe will cost you around $2,000 for 2 weeks.
💬 💑 Online dating
You can also meet a Ukraine mail order wife online. There are lots of good dating services where tens of thousands of real Ukrainian girls are searching for a foreign man. You can start chatting with them right now. Just choose a site and create a profile, that’s all.
So, here are the TOP-5 Ukrainian dating sites you should try in 2023:
Facts about marriages with Ukrainian mail order brides
- Ukraine is the country with one of the highest divorce rates in the world—the rate is 42% in this country. Financial difficulties, adultery (and it’s not Ukrainian women who cheat on their men, it’s actually the opposite), marrying too young, domestic violence—there are lots of reasons for such a high divorce rate in Ukraine.
- Ukrainian women tend to get married earlier—according to various sources, the mean age at the first marriage for Ukrainian brides is only 23 years old (just for comparison’s sake, it’s higher than 26 years old in the United States).
- Ukrainian women are not dreaming of having a lot of children. The total fertility rate in this country is only 1.2, while it’s much higher in the US (1.7). It’s most likely about the economic reasons—Ukrainian mail order brides typically have more than 1 child.
How much does a Ukrainian bride cost?
Let’s make it clear here: you can’t buy Ukrainian women, Russian women, or women for marriage from any other country. It’s dating Ukrainian women, not “buying” them—you’ll chat with a Ukrainian girl, meet her, propose to her, and bring her to the United States, but you won’t just “buy” a wife; that’s not how it works.
You’ll need to pay for several things in order to get a Ukrainian bride—an online dating platform (the absolute majority of them are paid), your trip to Ukraine, and a K-1 visa. Let’s start with the cost of a Ukrainian mail order brides website—we’ll take the website where you can meet Polina, the hero of this article. Bravo Date, like most Ukrainian brides services, has a credit system.
- $2.99—20 credits (first payment)
- $9.99—20 credits (for the second and next payments)
- $19.99—50 credits
- $44.99—125 credits
- $69.99—250 credits
- $149.99—750 credits
Once you buy credits, you’ll be able to exchange them for services & features. Here’s how much these features cost:
- Live chat—2 credits per minute
- Email—10 credits (first email)/30 credits (all subsequent mails)
- Watching a profile video—25 credits
- Requesting a meeting with a Ukrainian bride—625 credits
Considering the war in Ukraine, we probably even shouldn’t provide you with travels to this country and their prices, but our team insisted on sharing the information we’ve collected during our research before the war in this article. You can still compare them to the visits to other countries, and once it is possible and safe to go to this beautiful country, I will provide you with the most recent prices.
Now, let’s see how much did it cost to meet beautiful Ukrainian brides in person before the war:
- Tickets—$700-$800 (round trip)
- Hotel room—$25/day
- K-1 visa—$2,200 (this sum is not going to change as you’re going to make your visa in the US)
P.S. It’s not only about JollyRomance, by the way. If you’re looking for some other great dating sites with hot Ukrainian women, you just can’t miss TheLuckyDate and UkraineBride4You—these platforms are trusted, very popular, and 100% worth trying.
🇺🇦 Find Ukranian Wife Online
Step-by-step guide on how to get Ukrainian mail order bride
Here’s a simple step-by-step guide on getting a Ukrainian woman online:
- Choose the right dating platform with Ukrainian brides. Read the reviews, check everything, and test the sites yourself to understand which one suits your requirements better. We recommend trying JollyRomance, TheLuckyDate, and UkraineBride4You—but it’s up to you, of course.
- Sign up on a dating site and create a catchy dating profile. Don’t forget to upload some of your best photos and to write an interesting profile description!
- Use the advanced search filters to find your perfect Ukrainian woman.
- Buy some credits or get a welcome bonus (JollyRomance offers 30 free credits, for example).
- Start chatting with Ukrainian brides—one of the main features of these websites is that women are usually very active on these platforms and respond to mails quite fast.
- Meet in person—you don’t have to rush, of course, but we also recommend not to waste months on online dating.
Is using MOB sites to find and date Ukrainian women legit?
Yes, it’s 100% legit. Thousands of Ukrainian wives of American men enter the US legally every single year on a K-1 visa—so there are no legal issues related to dating, marrying beautiful Ukrainian brides, and taking them to the United States. What’s more, a Ukrainian girl who entered the US on a K-1 visa will be able to become a US citizen in 3 years!
How to bring a Ukrainian wife to the USA?
It’s 100% legal to bring Ukrainian brides to the United States, as we’ve just said. However, it’s certainly not that easy and fast—here’s a full step-by-step guide that will help you understand how to bring a Ukrainian girl to your country.
- File the Form-129F (petition for alien fiance) with the USCIS. Only a US citizen can file this petition. You’ll need to include proof that your relationship is legitimate (pictures of you together with your bride, flight records, emails, written statements from family, etc.) The filing fee for the Form is $535. Within 6-9 months, the USCIS will process your petition.
- After that, your Ukrainian bride will need to file Form DS-160 (online non-immigrant visa application) and print the confirmation page (she’ll have to bring it to the embassy).
- You’ll have to get an Affidavit of Support (Form I-134), provide your recent tax returns, and a copy of the I-129F package.
- After that, your bride will attend the visa interview and pay the fee ($265).
- When it’s done, she’ll be able to enter the US, and you’ll be finally able to marry her in the United States!
How to avoid Ukrainian mail order bride scam?
The absolute majority of Ukrainian brides you’ll meet on a dating website are real—but unfortunately, there are still lots of scammers that want to steal money from those searching for mail order brides from Ukraine. Here are the three types of scam you need to be aware of if you’re interested in meeting Ukrainian wives.
1. “Send me money”
The first one is very simple. When a Ukrainian lady you’ve met online asks you for money, that’s it—you’ve met a scammer. The only thing you need to know about these scammers is that Ukrainian wives don’t usually ask men they met online to send them money—so you can block such profiles without a second thought.
2. Personal information scam
The second one is more complex—when a Ukrainian lady you’ve met online wants to know more about your personal life, job, and personal/financial information, you need to be careful. Questions like “what do you do for a living” are ok, but questions like “what’s your credit card number” are definitely not ok. Block such accounts and report them, that’s all you can do.
The last one is less common, but you still need to be aware of it. We’re talking about scam dating websites—the platforms that take your money but have 0 real profiles. To avoid getting scammed on such sites, read the reviews carefully and use such communication services as video chat to make sure you’re chatting with real people.
Now you know quite a lot about a Ukrainian soul: a strong, stable, and feminine. Our guest Polina helped our team to understand her nation much better; and even though she cannot describe every single woman of Ukraine, we now can share with you plenty of insights of life in this country.
Visit our other interviews with ladies from other countries of the world! See you on other pages made by my colleagues!
Yes. You can meet tens of thousands of Ukrainian women who are interested in dating or marrying a man from a Western country. It has nothing to do with gold-digging or scam—in fact, there are tens of thousands of Ukrainian girls who believe that American men make the best husbands. That’s why they sign up on mail bride websites, and that’s why you can be sure that it’s 100% possible to find real Ukrainian mail order brides.
First, choose a trusted Ukrainian mail order brides website—it must have a good reputation and lots of positive reviews by both experts and users. Then, create a profile and pay for a premium subscription because the absolute majority of high-quality mail order bride sites are paid. After that, you can start chatting with real Ukrainian brides. Once you meet your perfect partner and propose to her, she can apply for a K-1 visa.
Yes, it’s possible—and you don’t even have to spend much money and effort. Basically, you only should choose a good dating service with real Ukrainian mail order brides—after that, it’s like online dating in the United States. Most Ukrainian brides speak English quite well, so you won’t have to worry about the language barrier problem. Just choose a site, sign up, and meet the ladies from Ukraine.
Yes. You can marry a Ukrainian woman and bring her to the US. In case your relationship is bona fide (=genuine), you will have no problems with getting your Ukrainian partner to your country. The only thing you need to know is that if you’re not a US citizen but a permanent resident, your wife can’t apply for a K-1 visa—if you have a green card, you’ll need to go the CR-1 visa path.