Dating Czech Women: Step-by-Step Guide On How To Date Women From The Czech Republic
What to know about Czech women? Here, we’ll tell you everything about the most prominent and interesting Czech woman characteristics, the benefits of dating a Czech woman, and how to date a Czech girl successfully. Continue reading and you’ll find all the info you need.
|Popular cities to meet Czech women||Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Karlovy Vary, Brno, Liberec|
|Average age of marriage||30.4 years old|
|Best dating site||TheLuckyDate|
|How to win their hearts||Be polite and well-mannered, don’t rush, be respectful, be natural|
🇨🇿 3 Best Dating Websites to Meet Czech Women
🇨🇿 Find Czech Single Women
What are Czech women like?
What are the most important things to know when dating a Czech woman? First, we’ll cover the most important Czech woman personality traits you need to be aware of before you start dating them. What makes beautiful Czech women so popular? The answers are here.
- They are rational and pragmatic. This is what differentiates them from other Slavic women—while ladies from, say, Ukraine, may be more idealistic, Czech girls are more down-to-earth. That’s what they got from the Germans, obviously.
- They are generally more traditional regarding gender roles. If you’re wondering how Czech women are different from American ladies, this is probably the most important difference. Both women and men work and both women and men are educated, but the gender roles are rather traditional in this country, although not as traditional as in other Slavic countries, e.g., Ukraine.
- They are incredibly beautiful. You’ll see it with your own eyes once you sign up on one of those dating sites with single Czech women—they are fit, fashionable (although still quite modest), and generally more feminine than Western ladies, that’s what makes them so attractive.
As you can see, Czech ladies are surely worth your attention.
5 Interesting facts about Czech women
Certainly, some generalizations are not enough to find out who Czech ladies are, so let us take a look at some facts and numbers.
- Czech women tend to get married later than women in other European countries. The average age at first marriage is higher than 30 years old for Czech Republic women—it’s one of the highest results in Europe. Only women from Scandinavian countries get married later than Czech ladies.
- The mean age of Czech women at the birth of their first child is pretty high, too. That’s what differentiates Czech brides from other Slavic women, especially from East Slavs (Ukrainians, Belarusians, Russians, etc). For West Slavs, education and career comes first.
- The divorce rate in the Czech Republic is pretty similar to the one in the United States—47.9 divorces per 100 marriages in Czechia and almost 50% of marriages in the US end in divorce.
- The TFR (total fertility rate) is unexpectedly high in the Czech Republic—it’s 1.7 children per woman while the median TFR for the European Union is 1.53, and the one for the United States is 1.6. Only in France, the TFR is higher than in the Czech Republic.
- Although Czech girls may have somewhat traditional views on gender roles and all that, they are very educated and hard-working. Thus, the share of Czech women among general upper-secondary graduates is 60%, and the employment rate for women aged between 20-64 in this country is above the EU average rate (72% vs. 67%).
These facts prove that Czech ladies are more interesting and complex than most Western men think, which is exactly what makes them so appealing.
How to meet a Czech woman?
How to meet beautiful Czech girls? There are two options, offline dating and online dating. Let’s talk about those in more detail.
When it comes to the offline dating option, it’s really simple: you go to Prague, meet beautiful women on the streets or in bars, and have dates with them. Of course, the chances of finding a woman who would be both interested in a relationship with a foreigner and a fluent English speaker are not that high, but it’s certainly a fun experience to try.
The problem is that it’s not that affordable. The average daily cost of a trip to Prague is around $93, so if you’re going to have a 1-week trip, you’ll need to pay around $700 for your hotel room, food, and transportation. A round-trip flight to Prague will cost you around $800, so the total cost will be close to $1,500 for a weekly trip to the Czech Republic.
At the same time, online dating websites with Czech brides are much more affordable. A monthly premium subscription or a monthly amount of credits will cost you 10-15 times less than a weekly trip to the Czech Republic ($100-$150). These sites are also quite convenient and easy to use—you just need to create a profile to start chatting with real Czech Republic women, and that’s all. If you don’t want to waste your time going to another country or if you are not a fan of approaching foreign women on the streets of a foreign country, dating sites are a great option for you.
Process of dating a Czech woman online: All you need to know
Wondering how to meet Czech women online? Here’s a step-by-step guide for you.
There are many platforms where you can date Czech women but this doesn’t mean all of them are worth your time and money. The point is, you’ll need to do research, read the reviews, and test the sites in order to find the ones with a good reputation, positive reviews, good customer support, and a high level of protection. Choosing a bad dating platform with a weak protection system will spoil your dating experience.
Upload your best photos—they must be recent, they must be high-quality, there should be at least several full-body photos, and you should reduce the number of selfies and group photos. Write an interesting description—it would be nice to tell a story about yourself, describe your hobbies and interests, and talk about your relationship goals. There are many male profiles on these sites, and your profile must stand out from the crowd.
Most dating sites with Czech women are not free to use. They have a limited assortment of free features: on most of these sites, you’ll be able to find Czech girls, browse their profiles, and send them likes/add them to your favorite lists, but that’s all. However, you can still analyze the quality of profiles without paying anything and what’s more, most dating websites offer welcome bonuses which means you’ll probably be able to start a conversation with a few girls for free!
Chat with those beautiful women, call them, have a video chat (if the site offers such a feature), send them virtual/real gifts, etc. International dating websites typically offer more than just a single live chat tool—use it to your advantage. But remember that the more “advanced” and top-notch the messaging tool is, the more it will cost, so it’s important to find a balance here.
If your goal is to build a real relationship, don’t forget to meet Czech woman in person. Chatting for months is cool and fun and all that, but if you’re focused on a serious relationship, don’t forget that you need to meet your partner in person. We highly recommend doing it after 1-2 months, but it’s up to you, of course.
Do’s and don’ts of dating women from the Czech Republic
Want to know more about Czech women dating? Here, we’ll tell you how to date a Czech girl successfully. Just follow these simple rules and your chances of impressing Czech ladies will increase drastically!
- ✅ Be natural. Czech women are very natural and direct, so if you don’t smile, they won’t think something is wrong with you. Be friendly and open, but remember that you have to stay natural with them.
- ✅ Be confident. Nothing to add here. Local women love it when men are confident (but not too confident; you don’t have to be extremely assertive with them, of course).
- ✅ Be a patient gentleman. As we’ve just said, they don’t hurry, so you need to forget about sex on the first date. You have to be patient to “conquer” them: be a gentleman, be respectful, be romantic, and don’t rush.
- ✅ Look your best. Slavic girls—it doesn’t matter if we’re talking about Polish women, Czech brides, or ladies from Ukraine—always look their best. It’s about the combination of a healthy lifestyle, fashionable clothing, fitness, diets, perfect makeup skills, natural beauty, and other factors. This, in turn, means that beautiful Czech women will expect you to look great, too. So pay special attention to your clothing and style before a date.
- ❌ Don’t offer to go Dutch. The dating culture in this country is pretty similar to the one in the United States, but their attitude to splitting the bill is completely different. When Czech girls go on a date, they expect a man to pay for it, that’s how it works there.
- ❌ Don’t date more than one Czech girl at a time. Czech guys are often not that loyal to their partners, and that’s one of the main reasons why Czech girls are searching for foreign men. They expect you to be faithful and exclusive, so don’t disappoint them, please.
- ❌ Don’t expect them to be extremely passionate right away. Czech girls are pretty much like all other Slavic women regarding the first impression they make: striking features, fashionable clothing, and a cold attitude. Don’t worry about that, this doesn’t mean she’s not interested in you. Czech women do not hurry when it comes to dating so you’ll have to take your time until she gets to know you better.
How to bring your Czech girlfriend to the US?
If you want your Czech girlfriend to visit the US, it’s simple: she can go with a B-2 tourist visa. If you, however, want her to stay in the US as your wife, the process is a bit more complex and time-consuming. Most foreign brides enter the US with a K-1 fiance(e) visa—here’s a short guide on getting it.
- First, meet a Czech woman in her country. Gather plane tickets, passport stamps, photos, text messages, and other things that can be evidence that you’ve met in person before and actually have a relationship.
- File Form-129F, “Fiance visa petition” and pay the filing fee ($535) while submitting the petition to the USCIS.
- File Form DS-160—your fiance will need to provide her valid passport, birth certificate, medical examination records, and other documents. Pay a filing fee ($265).
- Your bride will have to attend the visa interview and bring the DS-160 confirmation page with her.
- When your bride finally gets her visa, she’ll be able to enter the US (you’ll need to marry her within 90 days of her arrival).
Of course, the entire process is not easy, yet it’s not impossible. It just takes some time and effort.
“It doesn’t matter if you’re searching for a traditional Czech bride for a happy family life or for a modern and educated girlfriend who easily keeps the conversation regarding gender equality, women’s empowerment, etc. In all these cases, dating a Czech lady is definitely a great idea—and with modern dating sites, it’s easier than ever.”
F.A.Q. about dating Czech women
The best website for dating Czech women right now is JollyRomance. This platform has a lot of Czech single women (and European women from other countries), there’s an ID verification tool here, and the interface of this online dating platform is very intuitive and easy to use.
Yes, they do. Many Czech women think that American men are more trustworthy, loyal, stable, and caring than men from their country. But it’s not only about your nationality, obviously: you need to actually be loyal, stable, and caring in order to attract them.
Most Czech women you can meet on international dating platforms speak English quite well. We can’t say that all of them are fluent English speakers, unfortunately, but the language barrier problem is definitely not that serious when it comes to this country.