Mexican Mail Order Brides: Interview with Mexican Woman for Marriage
Who are Mexican brides? Why do thousands of Mexican brides want to meet foreign guys? How much does it really cost to meet a Mexican girl and to take her to the United States? I am going to answer all of your questions about these women here—but first, let’s talk with a real Mexican bride who knows the industry from the inside. Meet Deborah—a real Mexican girl who is searching for an American man!
Interview with Deborah—Mexican mail order bride
Deborah is a perfect example of a Mexican bride—a hot, gorgeous, and educated lady in her 20s who speaks perfect English and loves foreign men. She loves foreign men because of chivalry, respect, and because of their confidence—and according to her words, that’s what most Mexican ladies love about foreigners.
But that’s certainly not all you have to know about dating Mexican women. Right here, we’ll tell you some very useful facts, numbers, and guides related to online dating, Mexican mail order wives, and mail order bride websites. Let’s start!
Facts about marriages with Mexican mail order brides
- Mexican wives solve the family problems if there are any instead of running from them. According to various sources, Mexico is one of the top countries in the world regarding the divorce rate—it’s only 15% there. The reasons are simple—first of all, Mexican women want to solve problems instead of getting divorced, and second, this is a Catholic country, and Catholic countries (e.g. Colombia) tend to have lower divorce rates.
- Mexican brides get married quite early. According to the UN, the average age Mexican women get married is only 23.2 years old—and of course, it’s all about conservative Mexican culture and their traditional gender roles.
- However, we can’t say that Mexican wives tend to have children early, too—most modern Mexican women prefer getting a career first. Thus, the mean age of childbearing in this country is almost 27 years old.
How much does a Mexican bride cost?
You can not buy a Mexican wife, of course. What you can do is meet Mexican women online or offline, propose to a Mexican girl, and bring her to the United States.
Here, we’ll talk about how much a dating site cost—we’ll talk about LoveFort here (that’s the service our interviewee, Deborah, is using right now). After that, we’ll talk about a 2-week trip to Mexico and about the cost of a K-1 visa—it’s the most common visa for Mexican girls who get married to American citizens.
The cost of a Mexican bride website—$100-$150 per month. LoveFort, like lots of dating sites with Mexican women for marriage, has a credit system, so you can both spend much more than that or save money.
- Tickets to Mexico—$200-$400
- A 2-week trip to meet Mexican women in person—$1,200-$1,600 (food, hotel room, transportation, entertainment)
- A wedding—everything from $5,000 to $15,000 (depends on a lot of factors, from the number of guests to live music and a traditional Mexican ceremony)
- A K-1 visa (if you’re going to bring your Mexican wife to the US)—$2,200 (the sum includes application for permanent residence)
LoveFort isn’t the only dating site where you can meet hot Mexican brides, obviously—there are lots of trusted and popular Mexican bride services like LaDate or ColombiaLady, and we believe they are worth your time, too.
Step-by-step guide on how to get Mexican mail order bride
- First, choose a website with Mexican brides—Deborah did a good job and found a perfect service, but you can do your own research and read the reviews.
- Sign up, create a dating profile, and upload your best photos to attract more Mexican brides!
- Write an interesting profile description and answer the questions during the registration to get the best matches.
- Buy some credits or use a welcome bonus (many sites with Mexican brides offer free credits to new users).
- Chat with several Mexican women, use a video chat feature (if it’s available), choose the Mexican woman you’re interested in the most, and set up a date.
- Go to Mexico and meet her!
That’s how it works—it’s really that easy. Tens of thousands of Americans meet Mexican brides every year, hundreds of Mexican mail order wives go to the US with their American husbands every year—and you can find many real Mexican brides online, too.
Is using Mexican mail order brides sites to find and date women legit?
Yes. Obviously, you can date Mexican women online—it’s 100% legal, and it’s not only about Mexican brides; it’s 100% legal to meet women from any country online. Mexican brides can enter the United States lawfully—hundreds of Mexican girls get a K-1 visa and enter the country every single year. What’s more, your Mexican wife will also be able to become a US citizen after that!
Want to know more about bringing Mexican brides to the United States? Continue reading—we’ll explain how to do it right here!
How to bring a Mexican wife to the USA?
So, you want to bring your Mexican wife—or “bride”, to be more precise—to the United States. We said “bride” and not “wife” because that’s how the K-1 visa works—it’s called a “fiancee” visa, so Mexican brides can enter the US on it only if they are going to get married within 90 days after the arrival. Here’s a step-by-step guide on getting a K-1 visa for Mexican women:
- First, make sure both you and her are eligible for this visa. You must be a US citizen, you must plan to marry within 90 days on her arrival, your past marriages must be legally terminated, and you must’ve met in person during the last 2 years.
- Then, file the Form I-129F with USCIS—it’s the visa petition. The USCIS will proceed the petition within 9-12 months.
- After that, your Mexican bride will need to file Form DS-160 (visa application). Your bride will need to print the confirmation page of the application and bring it to the interview.
- The interview will take place within 1-2 months after the previous step—only your fiance will have to attend it. The interview is always straightforward, and you have nothing to worry about if your relationship is bona fide (genuine).
- After that, your bride will have a sealed packet which must not be opened before entering the US. In 90 days after the arrival, you’ll need to get married.
How to avoid Mexican mail order bride scam?
Remember that Mexican women are not gold-diggers. You might find some reports from men who were scammed by Mexican girls, but here are the three things you need to know about most of these reports:
- These Mexican girls are not actually Mexican (and most likely, they are not even girls). Most romance scammers are from other countries, and it’s obvious that most online scammers are men, so it’s fake profiles we’re talking about here.
- Most fake Mexican wives who scam Americans use scam dating sites or sites without a good protection/anti-scam system.
- Some Mexican ladies really want to get your money, that’s true—but that’s how it works in every other country, not only Mexico, Brazil, Ukraine, or the Philippines. There are always some gold-diggers, but that doesn’t mean all Mexican ladies want your money.
So, how to avoid getting scammed? It’s simple, actually. There are three things to remember:
- Always check if the Mexican ladies you chat with are real people. Google their photos and use video chat, if possible.
- Use only good services to meet Mexican women for marriage—always read the reviews and test the sites before buying credits/a premium subscription.
- Never send money to any woman you meet on a dating website. If it’s a real Latin woman, it’s a “pro dater” who only wants your money. If it’s not a real Latin woman, it’s a scammer who only wants your money. In all these cases, you should not send money to these people.
These were the facts, statistics, and even personal experiences about Mexican dating and Mexican singles we can share with you. You can get more information only if you try online or real-life international dating personally and prove or dispell what we’ve written here! And we wish you an exciting and fun time no matter what variant you choose.
Mexican mail order brides are real. You can date Mexican brides online, meet them in person, and marry a woman from Mexico—it’s totally legal, and you don’t even need to leave home to meet thousands of real Mexican girls. Thanks to mail order bride services, you only need to spend 2 minutes on creating a dating profile to start talking to thousands of real Mexican brides.
Visit a dating website with Mexican women, spend 1-2 minutes on registration and creating a profile, get your free credits or buy some credits, and start chatting with the hottest Mexican women. You can ask any girl from a dating site on a real date—go to Mexico, spend some time with her, and propose if you feel she’s the right person for you. After that, you’ll be able to bring your Mexican wife to the US.
Yes, you can meet real Mexican mail brides on specialized dating services. There are dozens of good niche mail bride platforms with tens of thousands of real Mexican women who want to find an American husband online. They speak English, they are very open-minded, they don’t think it’s a bad idea to marry a foreigner, and they dream of finding a decent man from the US.
American citizens can marry Mexican mail order brides without any legal troubles. Your Mexican bride can enter the US on a K-1 visa—in this case, you’ll need to marry her within 90 days after arrival in the country. If you want to marry her in Mexico, you can do it, too—in this case, she’ll be able to enter the US on a CR-1 visa.