Mexican Mail Order Brides: Interview, Guide & Sites to Find a Wife from Mexico
Who are Mexican brides? Why do thousands of Mexican brides want to meet foreign guys? How much does it really cost to meet a Mexican girl and to take her to the United States? I am going to answer all of your questions about these women here—but first, let’s talk with a real Mexican bride who knows the industry from the inside. Meet Deborah—a real Mexican girl who is searching for an American man!
|❤️ Success Rate||88%|
|🌏 Popular Mexican cities with brides||Mexico City, Tijuana, Ecatepec|
|💰 Average cost of Mexican bride||$2,400 — $4,500|
|⌛ Average age of Mexican bride||26 y.o.|
|💑 Best Mexican dating site||LaDate|
|💌 Best Mexican mail order bride site||ColombiaLady|
|💔 Average divorce rate||~27%|
|⚖️ Is it legal?||Yes|
Interview with Deborah—Mexican mail order bride
Deborah is a perfect example of a Mexican bride—a hot, gorgeous, and educated lady in her 20s who speaks perfect English and loves foreign men. She loves foreign men because of chivalry, respect, and because of their confidence—and according to her words, that’s what most Mexican ladies love about foreigners.
But that’s certainly not all you have to know about dating Mexican women. Right here, we’ll tell you some very useful facts, numbers, and guides related to online dating, Mexican mail order wives, and mail order bride websites. Let’s start!
How to find a Mexican wife?
Although many people say they want to “buy” Mexican wife, you obviously can’t “buy” a wife from this country or any other country. However, you can date Mexican ladies, meet them, and marry a woman from this country.
If you’re going to find a Mexican wife, there are three ways you can go: offline dating (in the US), offline dating (in Mexico), and online dating. Now, let’s be more detailed.
✈️ Offline dating
Offline dating (US). This is as simple as it could be, actually: you go to a bar/nightclub or install Tinder/Facebook and start approaching local Hispanic women there. The advantages of this method are obvious: it’s cheap and you don’t need to go to another country. The disadvantages are obvious, too: let’s be honest, approaching women on the streets or in nightclubs will most likely not lead you to a happy family life. You can get a one-night stand there, but a lifetime partner? It will be hard.
Offline dating (Mexico). This is a bit more difficult and expensive than dating in the US because you’ll need to pay for a flight to Mexico City and for a hotel room there. A 2-week trip to Mexico will cost you around $1,200, and you’ll approach women who may not be fluent English speakers there, so it’s not only an expensive but also not the most effective one.
💬 💑 Online dating
Online dating. It’s a pretty cheap (around $150 per month) and very convenient option, to be honest. You don’t need to go anywhere—all you need is to create a profile on a dating website and start chatting with ladies from Mexico, that’s all. The main problem here is choosing a trusted dating site because, unfortunately, many dating platforms don’t care about fake profiles or scammers.
You can always choose the best option for your goals, but it is clear that online dating sites are the most efficient and convenient way to find a wife in Mexico.
So, here are the TOP-5 Mexican Dating Sites you should try in 2023:
Facts about marriages with Mexican mail order brides
- Mexican wives solve the family problems if there are any instead of running from them. According to various sources, Mexico is one of the top countries in the world regarding the divorce rate—it’s only 15% there. The reasons are simple—first of all, Mexican women want to solve problems instead of getting divorced, and second, this is a Catholic country, and Catholic countries (e.g. Colombia) tend to have lower divorce rates.
- Mexican brides get married quite early. According to the UN, the average age Mexican women get married is only 23.2 years old—and of course, it’s all about conservative Mexican culture and their traditional gender roles.
- However, we can’t say that Mexican wives tend to have children early, too—most modern Mexican women prefer getting a career first. Thus, the mean age of childbearing in this country is almost 27 years old.
How much does a Mexican bride cost?
You can not buy a Mexican wife, of course. What you can do is meet Mexican women online or offline, propose to a Mexican girl, and bring her to the United States.
Here, we’ll talk about how much a dating site cost—we’ll talk about LoveFort here (that’s the service our interviewee, Deborah, is using right now). After that, we’ll talk about a 2-week trip to Mexico and about the cost of a K-1 visa—it’s the most common visa for Mexican girls who get married to American citizens.
The cost of a Mexican bride website—$100-$150 per month. LoveFort, like lots of dating sites with Mexican women for marriage, has a credit system, so you can both spend much more than that or save money.
- Tickets to Mexico—$200-$400
- A 2-week trip to meet Mexican women in person—$1,200-$1,600 (food, hotel room, transportation, entertainment)
- A wedding—everything from $5,000 to $15,000 (depends on a lot of factors, from the number of guests to live music and a traditional Mexican ceremony)
- A K-1 visa (if you’re going to bring your Mexican wife to the US)—$2,200 (the sum includes application for permanent residence)
LoveFort isn’t the only dating site where you can meet hot Mexican brides, obviously—there are lots of trusted and popular Mexican bride services like LaDate or ColombiaLady, and we believe they are worth your time, too.
🇲🇽 How to Find Mexican Bride
Why are Mexican brides so popular?
As you probably already know, mail order Mexican brides are incredibly popular—this country had the most K-1 visas in Central and Latin America in 2019. So let’s talk about the reasons for their popularity.
- First, Mexican women are fun, active, very positive, and really interesting to talk to. If you want to find a partner you’ll never get bored with, Mexico is the right place for you.
- They are expressive and passionate. This can be applied to everything from their career goals to the way they speak, move, and see the world. However, this also means they can be too sensitive sometimes, which is just another side of the medal.
- An average Mexican girl for marriage is educated and intelligent. What’s more, most Mexican brides on dating sites are fluent English speakers, so the language barrier problem is not that serious when it comes to dating Mexicans.
Let’s continue talking about Mexican ladies. Now, it’s time to take a look at the top 3 most popular female celebrities from this country!
Here are some popular Mexican women
This 56-year-old woman is one of the most popular actresses in the US and certainly the #1 actress from Mexico. She was the first Mexican Oscar nominee ever in 2003!
Ariadna Thalia Sodi Miranda is a 51-year-old singer from Mexico City. She sold more than 25,000,000 records worldwide, which makes her one of the most successful Latin music artists of all time. She sings in Spanish, English, French, and even Tagalog.
Ana de la Reguera
This incredibly beautiful 45-year-old actress from Veracruz starred in the Netflix crime drama Narcos and Capadocia by HBO. She also played in Twin Peaks, From Dusk Till Dawn, and other popular TV series and movies.
Mexican women for marriage: Stereotypes
Now, let’s talk about some fake stereotypes regarding Mexico and Mexican women.
❌ They don’t live in a desert
Thanks to that Mexican movie filter (all those yellow tones and oversaturation), lots of Americans think that Mexico is a never-ending desert. Well, it’s not—there are deserts in the northern part of the country, but there are also dense rainforests in the south and mountains in the center of this country.
❌ They are not “easy” when it comes to sex
Hispanics are often portrayed as hypersexual women, which is certainly far from reality. In fact, this is one of the most offensive stereotypes regarding Hispanic women in general and Mexicans in particular. Of course, there are thousands of ladies interested in a hookup there, as well as in any other country—but this doesn’t mean all Mexican women are like that.
❌ Their country is not that dangerous
Yes, the Mexican drug war is an extremely serious problem, and yes, it’s certainly not the safest country in the world. What you need to understand is that Mexico is also not the most dangerous country in the world, and not the whole country is involved in narcotráfico. The crime rate here is higher than in the United States, but there are lots of cities and places that are even safer than the US (say, the city of Merida or the state of Yucatan). You have nothing to worry about if you’re a tourist who follows basic safety rules and only visits safe zones.
❌ They have 3 or more children
The idealistic picture of a large Latino family with 3, 4, or 5 children is very far from reality. Hispanics have a higher fertility rate than the white population and Asians, but the fertility rate in Mexico is 1.9 children per woman today. The TFR (total fertility rate) in the United States is only slightly lower (1.64).
Step-by-step guide on how to get Mexican mail order bride
- First, choose a website with Mexican brides—Deborah did a good job and found a perfect service, but you can do your own research and read the reviews.
- Sign up, create a dating profile, and upload your best photos to attract more Mexican brides!
- Write an interesting profile description and answer the questions during the registration to get the best matches.
- Buy some credits or use a welcome bonus (many sites with Mexican brides offer free credits to new users).
- Chat with several Mexican women, use a video chat feature (if it’s available), choose the Mexican woman you’re interested in the most, and set up a date.
- Go to Mexico and meet her!
That’s how it works—it’s really that easy. Tens of thousands of Americans meet Mexican brides every year, hundreds of Mexican mail order wives go to the US with their American husbands every year—and you can find many real Mexican brides online, too.
Is using Mexican mail order brides sites to find and date women legit?
Yes. Obviously, you can date Mexican women online—it’s 100% legal, and it’s not only about Mexican brides; it’s 100% legal to meet women from any country online. Mexican brides can enter the United States lawfully—hundreds of Mexican girls get a K-1 visa and enter the country every single year. What’s more, your Mexican wife will also be able to become a US citizen after that!
Want to know more about bringing Mexican brides to the United States? Continue reading—we’ll explain how to do it right here!
How to bring a Mexican wife to the USA?
So, you want to bring your Mexican wife—or “bride”, to be more precise—to the United States. We said “bride” and not “wife” because that’s how the K-1 visa works—it’s called a “fiancee” visa, so Mexican brides can enter the US on it only if they are going to get married within 90 days after the arrival. Here’s a step-by-step guide on getting a K-1 visa for Mexican women:
- First, make sure both you and her are eligible for this visa. You must be a US citizen, you must plan to marry within 90 days on her arrival, your past marriages must be legally terminated, and you must’ve met in person during the last 2 years.
- Then, file the Form I-129F with USCIS—it’s the visa petition. The USCIS will proceed the petition within 9-12 months.
- After that, your Mexican bride will need to file Form DS-160 (visa application). Your bride will need to print the confirmation page of the application and bring it to the interview.
- The interview will take place within 1-2 months after the previous step—only your fiance will have to attend it. The interview is always straightforward, and you have nothing to worry about if your relationship is bona fide (genuine).
- After that, your bride will have a sealed packet which must not be opened before entering the US. In 90 days after the arrival, you’ll need to get married.
How to avoid Mexican mail order bride scam?
Remember that Mexican women are not gold-diggers. You might find some reports from men who were scammed by Mexican girls, but here are the three things you need to know about most of these reports:
- These Mexican girls are not actually Mexican (and most likely, they are not even girls). Most romance scammers are from other countries, and it’s obvious that most online scammers are men, so it’s fake profiles we’re talking about here.
- Most fake Mexican wives who scam Americans use scam dating sites or sites without a good protection/anti-scam system.
- Some Mexican ladies really want to get your money, that’s true—but that’s how it works in every other country, not only Mexico, Brazil, Ukraine, or the Philippines. There are always some gold-diggers, but that doesn’t mean all Mexican ladies want your money.
So, how to avoid getting scammed? It’s simple, actually. There are three things to remember:
- Always check if the Mexican ladies you chat with are real people. Google their photos and use video chat, if possible.
- Use only good services to meet Mexican women for marriage—always read the reviews and test the sites before buying credits/a premium subscription.
- Never send money to any woman you meet on a dating website. If it’s a real Latin woman, it’s a “pro dater” who only wants your money. If it’s not a real Latin woman, it’s a scammer who only wants your money. In all these cases, you should not send money to these people.
These were the facts, statistics, and even personal experiences about Mexican dating and Mexican singles we can share with you. You can get more information only if you try online or real-life international dating personally and prove or dispell what we’ve written here! And we wish you an exciting and fun time no matter what variant you choose.
Mexican mail order brides are real. You can date Mexican brides online, meet them in person, and marry a woman from Mexico—it’s totally legal, and you don’t even need to leave home to meet thousands of real Mexican girls. Thanks to mail order bride services, you only need to spend 2 minutes on creating a dating profile to start talking to thousands of real Mexican brides.
Visit a dating website with Mexican women, spend 1-2 minutes on registration and creating a profile, get your free credits or buy some credits, and start chatting with the hottest Mexican women. You can ask any girl from a dating site on a real date—go to Mexico, spend some time with her, and propose if you feel she’s the right person for you. After that, you’ll be able to bring your Mexican wife to the US.
Yes, you can meet real Mexican mail brides on specialized dating services. There are dozens of good niche mail bride platforms with tens of thousands of real Mexican women who want to find an American husband online. They speak English, they are very open-minded, they don’t think it’s a bad idea to marry a foreigner, and they dream of finding a decent man from the US.
American citizens can marry Mexican mail order brides without any legal troubles. Your Mexican bride can enter the US on a K-1 visa—in this case, you’ll need to marry her within 90 days after arrival in the country. If you want to marry her in Mexico, you can do it, too—in this case, she’ll be able to enter the US on a CR-1 visa.