INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN SERIES: MISSION & VISION
Inspirational Women Series is an interview series focused on showcasing the achievements and experiences of women leaders in international development, social impact, and traditionally underrepresented professional fields for women. It aims, through the vehicle of interviews, to be a one-stop resource for anyone interested in pursuing vocations or avocations related to the empowerment of women at both local and international levels. Inspirational Women Series aims to foreground not only women’s often overlooked accomplishments, but also more importantly, the small moments, transitional experiences, and resources that underpin these accomplishments. Through this, Inspirational Women Series hopes to galvanize people into action to impact.
The mission of Inspirational Women Series is to:
- Raise awareness of pertinent social problems in the developed and developing worlds that disproportionately affect women
- Help readers learn about inspirational women leaders in a diverse range of fields, the companies, organizations or initiatives they spearhead, and their experiences
- Connect readers to websites, books, films and other resources that have helped the current generation of women leaders make strides in their fields
- Inspire the next generation women leaders
- Encourage readers that no matter where they are, they can make a difference for women and girls worldwide