Dating Filipino Women: Where & How to Meet a Filipino Woman
The Philippines is the country with the highest intermarriage rate, divorce is prohibited there, and Filipino women are considered some of the best foreign wives you can possibly find.
But what else do we know about them? How to meet Filipino women? What to expect from them? You’ll find the answers to these and other questions in this guide.
|🌇 Popular cities to meet Filipino women||Quezon City, Manila, Davao City, Caloocan|
|💍 Average age of marriage||27 years old|
|❤️ Best Filipino women dating site||
|👩❤️👨 How to win their heart||Demonstrate family-mindedness, give enough attention, focus on romance|
What are Filipino women like?
What are the personality traits of Filipino women? What exactly makes girls from this country so special and so popular in the international dating market? Most Filipino ladies are:
- Physically attractive. It would be wrong to deny that beauty is one of the things that make men consider the idea of dating Filipino girls (it’s not necessarily a primary one). It’s not even about certain physical attributes like slim bodies, beautiful facial features, and gorgeous hair, but about the overall package of a Filipino lady—feminine, tender, and pretty.
- Hard-working. Most local women are educated and employed, and that’s what Filipina women and western women have in common. They live in not the most developed country, but they don’t rely on luck in everyday life but prefer to make every effort to live a decent life.
- Faithful and monogamous. Of course, we can’t say 100% of Filipino ladies are monogamous, but we can assume that at least 90% of them are, as it’s part of Filipino culture and one of the core local values.
- Caring and attentive. Men who marry Asian women often note that they can’t find caring partners anywhere else, and girls from the Philippines fall under this category, too. They are the best listeners, and they express their love through attention and support, which often makes relationships work just because another partner knows that a woman really cares about him.
- Family-minded and devoted to a relationship overall. Divorce is still prohibited in the Philippines, and it’s still a pretty conservative society overall. For local girls, family isn’t just an empty sound, and they focus on their relationship, not because they have to but because they want to.
Of course, these are not the characteristics of every Filipino woman. These are just the most common national characteristics, but you can rely on them when making a decision to date or not to date, to marry or not to marry a Filipino girl.
5 interesting facts about Filipino women
Now that you know the most common characteristics of Filipino women, here are some more interesting facts about Filipino women that can help you better understand them and their motivation to date and marry foreign men:
- In the Philippines, marriage is an important aspect of social fulfillment. Filipino women who didn’t find a partner may experience certain pressure, and this is one of the reasons why they actually immigrate to get married rather than get married to immigrate.
- “Querida” triangle system ( a wife, a husband, and a mistress) is pretty common in the Philippines—a woman is expected to be loyal, while a man isn’t.
- Most Philippine women are educated—going to college is just an essential part of life for most local women.
- Most Filipino women don’t see a problem in marrying an older partner. Age gaps, along with cultural differences, aren’t usually considered something that is likely to ruin a relationship.
- Most local women are pretty religious, but they are very tolerant, too, so they usually don’t mind it when their partner has other beliefs.
What to know about Filipino woman before you start looking for a girlfriend in this country? Now you know the answers, so let’s talk about the ways to find her in more detail.
How to meet a Filipino woman?
Foreign men dreaming of dating Filipino women can choose among the 3 main strategies. Each of them has its pros and cons and may work or be not so effective for you personally, so consider your priorities to have the best experience possible.
- Independent trips to the Philippines. The Philippines is a country with beautiful nature and relatively low prices, so if you have a remote job and want to meet Filipino women in real life, you can just go there and stay for at least 6-12 months. Of course, there are no guarantees, and you’ll need to upload Tinder or another dating app anyway, but if you’re adventurous enough and don’t mind spending more on such a journey, it might be worth it.
- Niche online dating sites. There are dating websites where you can meet Filipino ladies or Asian women. Such sites aren’t free, but they allow narrowing the search only to the best matches. The best thing is, on such sites, you don’t have to guess about a Filipino lady’s relationship goals—all the female members are intentionally looking for foreign husbands. Also, niche platforms have lots of great features, all aimed at helping you meet someone special, build an emotional connection, start a relationship online and then meet in real life.
- Social media sites. Hashtags, location tags, and search filters may be more than just useful for singles who want to find love on Instagram or Facebook. Unlike Filipino dating sites, such platforms are completely free, but unfortunately, there are no special communication tools, and you never know if a Filipina woman wants to date a foreign man or not.
All in all, a reliable Filipino dating site is likely to work best just because the chance of meeting a Filipino lady looking for intermarriage will be much higher, but alternatives may work for specific categories of singles, too.
Process of dating a Filipino woman online: All you need to know
So, what if you decide to meet Filipino women on niche websites? How not to go wrong with the choice, and what is a good online dating strategy like? Here are some step-by-step tips that will help you succeed.
There are pretty many dating sites that promise to connect you with legit Filipino girls, but the truth is that in the best-case scenario, only half of them are worth using. That’s why a man should choose at least 3-5 platforms that seem good enough and do the background check by collecting some basic information on the sites, feedback from users, etc. Brief research will be enough to exclude low-quality sites and start analyzing the best Filipino dating sites that are really worth attention.
Let’s say you have 2 sites now. At this stage, you should learn as much as possible about the site, read the Terms & Conditions, and ideally create a profile (it’s always free) to evaluate the quality of other users’ profiles, test the search and other free features and claim your bonus/use a free trial to test the premium services. After that, you’ll be able to decide which site is the best and start your search.
Filipino girls on dating sites, especially the niche platforms for marriage, want to meet decent men. Even the best online dating site will hardly be useful if you have a low-effort profile just because most Filipina ladies won’t reply to your messages, let alone contact you first. Focus on your priorities and expectations from a relationship with a Filipino woman, describe your personality and your goals in detail, give Filipino girls as many hints as possible, and your online dating experience will not only be much more satisfying but also much more cost-effective.
If you choose a good platform, there’ll be many advanced search filters, some compatibility tests, and algorithms aimed at connecting you with the Filipino girls you would like. Of course, using them is optional, but it actually saves a lot of time and money for everyone who’s looking for someone truly special. Moreover, such features are usually free to use.
Then, a man usually communicates with Philippine women a lot before they meet their Filipina girlfriend. Note that there will be different communication tools, each more or less useful at different stages of your relationship. For example, you can start with messaging, which is usually much cheaper, and if you like someone, you can make more phone and video calls to build a deeper emotional connection. When you get really close to a Filipino girl, just start planning a real date and take your relationship to a new level.
How to attract a Filipino woman?
What to know when dating a Filipino woman? How to win her heart? Here are a few simple tips to follow:
- Show that you are serious about her. Filipino women usually don’t make the first moves, even if they really like a man. Many of them are also trying to avoid Western womanizers who aren’t looking for anything serious. If you show you are the opposite, you’ll be able to win her heart.
- Show confidence and don’t be afraid to take the lead. Don’t confuse this with machismo or rudeness—most local ladies just expect you to follow some traditional gender behavioral patterns, even if it’s just ordering a taxi and choosing the best restaurant for her.
- Be a bit of an old-school gentleman. Flowers, attention, romance, texting (a lot of texting), and cute gestures and surprises are more than appreciated.
These are just the basic rules, and if you need more specific advice, you can find it below.
Do’s and don’ts of dating a woman from the Philippines
There are certain things that can help you impress a Filipino girl even more easily, as well as the rudest mistake that will make her leave you. Take a look at them to develop the best dating strategy possible.
- ✅ Make it official on social media. It’s incredibly important for local women—they’ll share photos with you and change their relationship status, and they’ll expect the same from you
- ✅ Show you are the one who cares. Filipino girls are known as some of the most caring and loving girlfriends in the world, but they need care and attention, too. For them, this is the way to express love.
- ✅ Try to make her laugh. It’s important in every culture, but especially important for Filipino women, so if you have a good sense of humor, use this weapon to win her heart.
- ❌ Never try to make her jealous. Filipino women hate it. They are pretty jealous as they are, so don’t try to provoke your girlfriend to make her feel “stronger”.
- ❌ Don’t show any kind of disrespect for Filipino culture. Also, never say anything bad about her family—that won’t end well.
- ❌ Don’t mention any stereotypes of Filipino women. Avoid stereotyping, especially misconceptions about local bar girls and gold-diggers. That’s how she’ll realize you suspect her or disrespect other Filipinos, and lack of trust and respect is a serious problem for local ladies.
What if you succeeded and found a special girl, met her Filipino family, and are ready to start your married life? We have some useful recommendations for you.
How to invite your Filipino girlfriend to the US?
If you’ve already met a special Filipina lady, take a look at the steps that all men who’ve found their soulmates online need to take:
- Meet in real life. Note that if you want to marry one of the Filipino singles or any of the other foreign women, you won’t be able to do it if you’ve never met one in real life. That’s why you should not only go to the Philippines to meet your bride at least a few times but also save any kind of evidence that will help you prove your relationship is authentic, for example, plane tickets, photos, videos, checks, etc.
- Apply for a visa with your bride. After you propose, your bride will need to apply for a K-1 visa to the US. You’ll need to prove your relationship is real and fill in some forms, a bride will also need to provide medical exam results, and then you’ll need to wait for the approval.
- Get married in the US. After she gets a K-1 visa, she will be able to enter the US. But note that you’ll need to get married within 90 days after her arrival.
How are Filipino women becoming citizens? After marriage, your wife will be able to apply for a Green Card.
“Filipino women have been intermarrying for centuries—no wonder, even in 2023, they are still the most popular women on international dating websites. They really have much to offer to a man; in particular, they are very devoted to a relationship, and this is one of the main reasons why most marriages between Filipino ladies and foreign men are happy and last over the years.”